May 2008 Pickup Thread

ice creams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its been a while the clothes are from the end of last month.. rest of the stuff is may... thought i would participate a little more!

polo sweater...
v6tc9i.jpg

another big pony polo my new fav style ....
ippqfr.jpg

my favorite brand of jeans and new pair fresh from the tailor ...
261ksw1.jpg

wu baseball shirt front...
209gf3l.jpg

back
1zgqk9i.jpg

got em!
r90js7.jpg

ds3 controller, gta4, bluray
9qi6qe.jpg

my fav... 42 inch for my living room... man... i wish my 360 would hurry back from repair.. empty spot
frown.gif

25hzkp0.jpg

tristen you coming by back on wed for some more gta and sandwiches little bro?
smile.gif

chillin in nordstrom rack and i come across these bad boys:
143ezxv.jpg

start heading to the register and then these beauties catch my eye and they fit perfect:
24e3zfl.jpg

i'm cakin so i got both
pimp.gif

25hzkp0.jpg

smh.gif
I should've stuck with my instincts and got that TV......Does it swivel?I can't remember, that was the deal breaker that pushed me towards my LG

Originally Posted by meabm2006

yo ffighter! where'd you get that west coast shirt? it's pretty sick.

haha..thanks....yeah, break alot of necks with that one.....my kids even ask "why is your McDonalds shirt upside down?" I actually found it inMontebello Mall in Montebello, Ca while visiting fam. Sorry, can't remember the name of the store though.

peace

Since Kevin2nd is on the canvas tip, picked up a pair of adidas canvas Mark Gonzales gazelles.
315753354.jpg

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

iHust1e -- info on the shirt.

http://theshoegame.com/G-Roc/articles/nike-king-of-kicks-nike-head-sneakerhead-shirts.html

well I read that Nike dropped this shirt a while back to limited boutiques or some nonsense like that. I really wanted the white one htey made but its so hard to find one. I got lucky on ebay and no one saw the auction it looked like. So I got it for $5.74. I see someone else just got one as well.

They have the white shirt all over TO, I went 3-4 different spots yesterday and they had them.

^^^^Nice gazelles T21D. Gazelles and ultrastars are my favorite adidas. I still need a pair of black gazelles and white/green rod lavers...

Have not posted in here in a while

Staple X Levis (amazing jeans, but tag says 38X32 but fit like 36X32 got to hit the gym) haha

316080799.jpg
Paul Browns sz 12
315998251.jpg

Originally Posted by frankbink5

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

iHust1e -- info on the shirt.

http://theshoegame.com/G-Roc/articles/nike-king-of-kicks-nike-head-sneakerhead-shirts.html

well I read that Nike dropped this shirt a while back to limited boutiques or some nonsense like that. I really wanted the white one htey made but its so hard to find one. I got lucky on ebay and no one saw the auction it looked like. So I got it for $5.74. I see someone else just got one as well.

They have the white shirt all over TO, I went 3-4 different spots yesterday and they had them.

TO? As in Toronto? Do then ship bc im in the states

PM me
nerd.gif

im diggin the polo sweater up there. love v-neck sweaters.
pimp.gif

Made the biggest purchase of my life - bought a condo one block from here. Pics after I close in June
smile.gif

28rpkrk.jpg

^ you must be doing good flint i always see you having the finer things in life. im going to send you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom