May 2008 WDYWT!!

nice golddiggers
pimp.gif

idolkicks...nice DMPs, reppin nap town!!!... djBbert, nice kicks; info!!!!!!... dunksrnice, i need those militaries!!!!...harm cityhustler, the trainers istough too!!!!....

no post for me today...and all you LAKERS fans, keep it quiet!!!! GO WIZARDS!!!!!!!

volt555, it's a New Era designed by UNDFTD. Came out......forgot when ( a while back). But, there's the colorway i have in the picture and a brown onewith the orange undftd sign. Good luck finding that hat, took me a while to find that hat esp in my size.

delgc23- Kicks are Court Force Hi, inspired by AM95 Neon.

Weird, %%$!+*-up weather in the Valley Today. Regardless...

'Preme "Goodfellas/Never Rat" NE
Shirt
Cargo Shorts
Shoes that some idiot wore when he "Just felt like running"
318389296.jpg

318389300.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

LOL you really stick to what your SIG says, like I always say, its always gotta be that 1 person,
roll.gif

And I wasn't putting any1 down, but who are we kidding alot of people dont know how to wear certain "jeans" (U happy
indifferent.gif
) with certain sneakers. people be having them busted
jeans in the back of thier heel. that always gives me a (KICK)

Also im not saying that its a wrong or right way to wear the jeans, im just stating that the way he fits his jeans with certain sneakers look very proper.

and here is a hint, when you wear certain jeans, some jeans make the shoes pop out, and some shoes just cover the whole darn sneakers which =
sick.gif
I can see where you're coming from. I try to wear my vans with jeans/pants that are a little tighter fitting so they don't drag in the back.

But like I said, there's nothing "wrong" with how anyone wears their pants. They way we see it is just our opinion.

Oh, and all these writing classes always enforce these damn rules, so correcting others kind of helps me stay on top of it. No hate.

Those Zoom Kobe IIs are so money for ballin, definitely one of my favorite ballin shoes. Good choice!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom