MAY 2011 SB DUNK HIGH BURGUNDY/ AQUAMARINE

these are retail on FCNY if anyone wants em. The fact that they're retail right now (before rd) tells me they arent very hot

these are retail on FCNY if anyone wants em. The fact that they're retail right now (before rd) tells me they arent very hot

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Public perception or demand doesn't make a shoe hot

Public perception or demand doesn't make a shoe hot

by hot I mean sought after (liked)..If a majority of people like them then they will be sought after.

The look of a shoe makes it hot, BUT what I meant was sought after. If these were sought then the price on FCNY would be higher. If SJs were on FCNY, you better believe they'd be higher than retail hahaha.

by hot I mean sought after (liked)..If a majority of people like them then they will be sought after.

The look of a shoe makes it hot, BUT what I meant was sought after. If these were sought then the price on FCNY would be higher. If SJs were on FCNY, you better believe they'd be higher than retail hahaha.

quality, i would say no way, quality hasnt been on SBs since 05

There has, you just focus on the days when the quality was meeting the hype back then.
Quality wasn't dope with every release back then either. Hindsight is 20/20 and people will always focus on good as opposed to bad when it comes to the past of any product, but this branch of the NIKE tree is especially not any exception.

quality, i would say no way, quality hasnt been on SBs since 05

There has, you just focus on the days when the quality was meeting the hype back then.
Quality wasn't dope with every release back then either. Hindsight is 20/20 and people will always focus on good as opposed to bad when it comes to the past of any product, but this branch of the NIKE tree is especially not any exception.

When I say quality I mean materials. The shape has changed, the toebox has changed, the heel padding has changed, and the quality of materials has changed. I know what you mean, SOME dunks had decent quality, but none like 02-05

Back
Top Bottom