MAY 2011 SB DUNK HIGH BURGUNDY/ AQUAMARINE

When I say quality I mean materials. The shape has changed, the toebox has changed, the heel padding has changed, and the quality of materials has changed. I know what you mean, SOME dunks had decent quality, but none like 02-05

copped today. wasnt really interested so i went to go check them out in person and ended up getting them

zx8dwh.jpg

1) look better in person
2) leather is buttery and soft. Worth the premium title
3) look more like a dark purple under sunlight and more brown under indoor lighting
4) i prefer the stock laces oppose to the aquamarine
5) im a sucker for that one tone/swoosh contrast look so i copped.

copped today. wasnt really interested so i went to go check them out in person and ended up getting them

zx8dwh.jpg

1) look better in person
2) leather is buttery and soft. Worth the premium title
3) look more like a dark purple under sunlight and more brown under indoor lighting
4) i prefer the stock laces oppose to the aquamarine
5) im a sucker for that one tone/swoosh contrast look so i copped.

In all honesty, these are an extremely solid release. 5 years ago, these would've flew off shelves with Ghosts (or whenever those dropped).

These have quality leather, a "simple" colorway done pretty proper and a good contrast, BUT....

It's 2011. Dunks, SB's, 6.0's, all that.....it's just not the time. With fashion where it is now and the oversaturation of the market with Dunks we were given, people just moved forward. Same goes with Forces.

Of course, I know there are those exceptions. Let's not start with that.

In all honesty, these are an extremely solid release. 5 years ago, these would've flew off shelves with Ghosts (or whenever those dropped).

These have quality leather, a "simple" colorway done pretty proper and a good contrast, BUT....

It's 2011. Dunks, SB's, 6.0's, all that.....it's just not the time. With fashion where it is now and the oversaturation of the market with Dunks we were given, people just moved forward. Same goes with Forces.

Of course, I know there are those exceptions. Let's not start with that.

Back
Top Bottom