May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Priest has been dealing with a back injury. That's why he was put in that program with BB.

back problems at 38 years old?
1618300673903.gif

I only watch wrestling once a year maybe twice a year. so forgive my bad takes.

I was so unimpressed by Becky Lynch after all the hype I heard, when i watched her for the first time

but this Bianca Belair girl?...she the real deal holyfield,

has to be one of the most athletic wrestlers i've ever seen

I was so unimpressed by Becky Lynch after all the hype I heard, when i watched her for the first time

Dudes in here were calling her a female Stone Cold.

Picture that.

im convinced Bray Wyatt just sucks

No, WWE Booking is the problem.

Bray Wyatt was fine until they made him give 10 minute monologues.
Bray Wyatt was fine until they gave him that dumb gimmick. (Fiend and FireFly FunHouse)

The problem is WWE.

Dudes in here were calling her a female Stone Cold.

Picture that.
I don't follow the story lines closely so from what I gather Lynch is a great talker, and great with the promos?
I dunno seems to me like there's gotta be a baseline level of athleticism to be a stone cold type of super star.

I saw that rousey, flair, lynch match and she just seemed so much less athletic than Rousey and Charlotte

I found it impossible to suspend my disbelief that she could beat either of those women in a match.

tbh Bad Bunny did better job of convincing me could hang with pro wrestlers. :lol:

I don't follow the story lines closely so from what I gather Lynch is a great talker, and great with the promos?
I dunno seems to me like there's gotta be a baseline level of athleticism to be a stone cold type of super star.

I saw that rousey, flair, lynch match and she just seemed so much less athletic than Rousey and Charlotte

I found it impossible to suspend my disbelief that she could beat either of those women in a match.

tbh Bad Bunny did better job of convincing me could hang with pro wrestlers. :lol:
You are 100% correct. Becky Lynch is VERY unathletic. She runs like a fat man.

Her promos are cool but nothing special.

She just got hot at the right time and folks went crazy.

Dudes in here were calling her Female Stone Cold because, you know NT never lets stuff develop. SOmething ALWAYS has to be, "Best Ever" or compared to an all-timer.

She has charisma, don't get me wrong but I personally view here #4 behind her Cohorts. (Sasha, Bayley, CHA)

Folks just got tired of Becky. The first 6-9 months was a really good run though. Think most just get tired of the same gimmick after a little while.

She’s definitely not the athlete that Harlot or Rhonda are. Can still wrestle well though.

Folks just got tired of Becky. The first 6-9 months was a really good run though. Think most just get tired of the same gimmick after a little while.

She’s definitely not the athlete that Harlot or Rhonda are. Can still wrestle well though.

She should have never been referred to as a female Stone Cold. Not by anyone. Not even by her mother or goofy Husband.

Once all that talk came about, I started seeing a shift in how folks viewed her.

But yes, she was hot for a period. Not denying that.

Bray Wyatt was fine until they made him give 10 minute monologues.
Bray Wyatt was fine until they gave him that dumb gimmick. (Fiend and FireFly FunHouse)
What was “fine” about him? His wrestling capabilities? His talking? As long as it’s not 10 minutes? Only thing he had going for him was his initial cool entrance music.

Dudes in here were calling her Female Stone Cold because, you know NT never lets stuff develop. SOmething ALWAYS has to be, "Best Ever" or compared to an all-timer.

Man, come on :lol:. Her gimmick was clearly influenced by his just a lot more corny and contrived.

You are 100% correct. Becky Lynch is VERY unathletic. She runs like a fat man.

Her promos are cool but nothing special.

She just got hot at the right time and folks went crazy.

She has charisma, don't get me wrong but I personally view here #4 behind her Cohorts. (Sasha, Bayley, CHA)

Ehhhhhh she’s 3. All 4 women at their peaks it’s Bayley > Sasha > Becky > Charlotte.

Everyone was so tired of Charlotte, they automatically sided with Becky when she turned on her. She was white hot when she invaded Raw and attacked Ronda. It was overkill by the Royal Rumble, and jumped the shark at the seven hour Wrestlemania. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom