January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost forgot NXT is on tonight.

you mean big tna?

75 percent of the nxt roster is former tna stars

they have a more expensive budget for production than little tna tho

big tna

i was gonna say tonight is the first ever big tna vs little tna war but forgot little tna was bullied to thursday

you mean big tna?

75 percent of the nxt roster is former tna stars

they have a more expensive budget for production than little tna tho

big tna

i was gonna say tonight is the first ever big tna vs little tna war but forgot little tna was bullied to thursday
Always felt IT'S big ROH lol

Still the best Drake moment
Drake-Maverick-Raw-7-15-19-645x370.jpg

If he goes to the Main Roster, there is "no chance" he'll amount to anything.

Minus Whale stay in NXT with Wife.

I agree with you fully.

I'm hoping he can have a Bryan type run but he doesn't have the charisma DB has/had. Hell of a wrestler though, I hope they do him decent but I know he'll be chasing R-Truth around soon enough :frown:

Sp that thigh slap rule was just a rumor? The russian leg swep, followed by the 2 count was the perfect commercial break poitn. . They resorting to the outside is so predictable & lowiqish.Real wack.

Match for match breakdown:
Lashley/Drew vs Randy/Fiend-Lashley/Drew was by far the better match..
Women's Tag Team Turmoil vs Women's Tag Title match: Women's title match was better..
Cesaro/Seth vs KO/Sami..I liked KO/Sami better, but we can call it a draw..
Aj/Almost/New Day vs Seamus/Riddle..Give this to Seamus/Riddle despite the botches..
Braun/Shane vs Apollo/Big E..Wasn't a fan of either, but Apollo/Big E gets the nod..
BB/Priest/Miz/Morriosn vs Rhea/Asuka..Although the BB match was real fun, the Asuka/Rhea match was easily the better match..
Botch/Belair vs RR/Yes/Edgeblade..Despite the history of B/B, the RR/Edge/DBry match was far superior of a match..

Night 2 was hands down better than Night 1..

Curious as to why you paired some of these underlined matches with eachother?

Really curious as to Why you didn't compare the Women's Titles Matches with Eachother?

I agree with you fully.

I'm hoping he can have a Bryan type run but he doesn't have the charisma DB has/had. Hell of a wrestler though, I hope they do him decent but I know he'll be chasing R-Truth around soon enough :frown:

Dude is one of the BLANDEST wrestlers of this past generation of wrestlers. :lol:

Being, "Just a wrestler" ain't good enough for MaiN Roster.

Back
Top Bottom