May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
danger style danger style
299b3f5b91cc16d8ca9d6214437d6dad.png

I hate agreeing with Bucky in any way, but I don't get her or her partner..Both were awful in the ring and should've been future endeavored 2 yrs ago..
kevin dunn is an easy scapegoat

I agree with Case Case and green rhino123 green rhino123 when it comes to the William Kay situation.

I don't think anyone is TRIPPIN if they didn't see her as anything other than a Female Sandow.

But we can pretend she was being held back or something.

#FakeOutrage

Bianca won by cheating with her loaded hair.

Now shes over here gloating like she won the title fair and square.

I cant wait for the The Boss Standard Blueprint 1/2 Golden Role Model Mandalorian Star Wars Disney GOAT Sasha Banks to take back the title.

Love they just kept replaying the UFO throughout the show :lol: And how Roman just dissed Cesaro

Maybe it’s just me but the Street Profits is wearing thin and I’m getting more interested in how they would do solo.

Nia/Shayna need to drop the the titles to someone else. And those two should be up next for Rhea before they do Asuka then Charlotte.

I’m sure E will get a rematch but I’m hoping either Murphy or Aliester chase Apollo they need to move E up to Roman or maybe seth after Backlash.

Street Profits need new competition. That’s the biggest issue. I don’t think they’ve feuded with the USO brothers yet?

Back
Top Bottom