May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this same logic apply to ALL other promotions?

List what a true wrestling fan has to watch to keep that title.

ofcourse it does

ive never heard of a tna, aew, roh, nwa, or mlw fan say they only watch that brand.

its always the wwe fan who cant stomach another company’s success, always talking down on the other companies products when the wwe is much worse.

smol peepee energy

then they are completely clueless when the wwe signs a guy like la knight or karrion kross.

its like watching the nba and not knowing who zion williamson is

completely ****ing clueless and out of touch because they are so loyal to their precious wwe universe

if you are a wrestling fan you would watch ALL wrestling not just the wwe because you love wrestling not just the wwe

ofcourse it does

ive never heard of a tna, aew, roh, nwa, or mlw fan say they only watch that brand.

its always the wwe fan who cant stomach another company’s success, always talking down on the other companies products when the wwe is much worse.

smol peepee energy

then they are completely clueless when the wwe signs a guy like la knight or karrion kross.

completely ****ing clueless and out of touch because they are so loyal to their precious wwe universe

if you are a wrestling fan you would watch ALL wrestling not just the wwe because you love wrestling not just the wwe

Its how Lakers and Sasha fans act too.

I happen to be both those entities fans, we are 10000000% guilty of this.

Its the popularity and envy we get, the combo is addictive.

Medically cleared Samoan Joe would be A&W's clear cut top guy.
ofcourse it does

smol peepee energy

I don't consider ppl that only watch wwe wrestling fans. I just consider them wwe fans.

Yea, I view WWE fans as WWE fans. They are the market leader and MANY people have only watched them growing up because of that. That is fairly typical.

But when you only know WWE, it kinda blinds you to any/everything else that exists out there.

I remember when I put one of my co-workers onto NJPW and after the first card he watched he immediately said, "There are some presentation issues that I would fix if I were them." To me, that translated to, "This is WWE and what I was used to."

So yea, the WWE bias is real but it is expected.

Anybody heard any news on Samoa Joe's medical issues?..Like, what exactly is/was keeping him out of the ring?..
Think concussions.

going to DVR the Austin episode.

Rewatching AJ/Brock at Survivor Series. The crowd from the package to the final bell:smokin

Back
Top Bottom