Mayan Documentary Will Show Evidence of Alien Contact

This might be interesting to some UFO enthusiasts. It should be met with skepticism, though.
Highlights of article:
"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia. 

Raul-Julia claims there is proof that the Mayans had intended to lead the planet for thousands of years, but were forced to escape after an invasion by "men of dark intentions," leaving behind evidence of an advanced race. 

"The Mexican government is not making this statement on their own -- everything we say, we're going to back it up," he said. 

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond" begins shooting on Nov. 15 and is due for a theatrical release in late 2012, before the end of the Mayan calendar.

eek.gif

I just watched the "Fourth Kind" last night. That has me thinking we don't really want it with the aliens, if the movie was based on the truth

Raul Julia passed away in 1994, and I know it first mentions his son, but the second line references him. So I'm a tad bit confused. As to his involvement in a program made recently.

Edit nvm: the son's name is Raul as well.

its not gonna be anymore interesting than what you see on Ancient Aliens....wont be watching 

you should be able to watch it on youtube. i remember seeing it on their. might be short clips that you may to to click in order

Back
Top Bottom