MAYANS MC | FX Originals | Season II [ ❙❙ ]

pjxdzqm91gab1.jpg

Very pointless..their storyline was pretty much done, then they had to hit licks to keep up with rent and got dragged back in?? :smh::smh::smh::smh:.. The only thing I can see now is Letty becoming a prospect/member of the Broken Souls

Bishop creeping on his brand new old lady :rofl::sick::smh::smh::smh::smh: bruh what is even the point

I never really cared for Felipe, but he went out like a G! It was so nerve racking waiting to see if Maverick was still alive…

I think Felipe is still alive. They never showed his body and he killed one SON
So that would mean he either got kidnapped or ran away leaving the baby? I don’t see how either one would make sense based off how him and the crazy white dude been acting

It went off the rails once they fired Sutter. Therefore it's their fault.
Sutter was around for all of SOA and ran it into the ground too.

His next show after SOA got cancelled after one season.

His presence doesn't guarantee quality.

And Sutter was creating a HR nightmare for Disney, with cast and crew complaining about him. It seems like it was his own fault he got clipped.

Last edited:
Sutter was around for all of SOA and ran it into the ground too.

His next show after SOA got cancelled after one season.

His presence doesn't guarantee quality.

And Sutter was creating a HR nightmare for Disney, with cast and crew complaining about him. It seems like it was his own fault he got clipped.
He was sacked because he written a joke into the show indicating that Disney was a Nazi. He did the shield and I thought that overall SOA was good.

He was sacked because he written a joke into the show indicating that Disney was a Nazi. He did the shield and I thought that overall SOA was good.
That is what Sutter claims.

Everything I read said there were multiple complaints about his behavior on set. Sutter even admitted he was acting up. Sutter is trying to act like one joke got him fired, and Disney's executives were out to get him, but dude just sounds like an ******* not willing to take full responsibility for his actions.

He was a writer on the Shield, not the creater. He left the show I believe after season 4, and the show ran for 3 more seasons after that.

SOA had a big drop in quality too. Tons of people complained about the dumb **** they were doing like Juice's storyline, and other convoluted ****.

That is what Sutter claims.

Everything I read said there were multiple complaints about his behavior on set. Sutter even admitted he was acting up. Sutter is trying to act like one joke got him fired, and Disney's executives were out to get him, but dude just sounds like an ******* not willing to take full responsibility for his actions.

He was a writer on the Shield, not the creater. He left the show I believe after season 4, and the show ran for 3 more seasons after that.

SOA had a big drop in quality too. Tons of people complained about the dumb **** they were doing like Juice's storyline, and other convoluted ****.
Sutter was on the Shield for the entirety of it and was giving Executive Producer credits for its last few seasons. There were some dumb moments in the original SOA like many shows, but overall it was still a good show. Mayan started off good and went off a cliff after they sacked sutter.

Sutter was on the Shield for the entirety of it and was giving Executive Producer credits for its last few seasons. There were some dumb moments in the original SOA like many shows, but overall it was still a good show. Mayan started off good and went off a cliff after they sacked sutter.
Yeah you are right, I was mistaken about how long he was on the Shield

We are gonna have to agree to disagree about SOA. I think it is a better show than the Mayans but the fundamentally suffer from the same problem. But SOA went dragged on one season too long, and the Mayans feels rushed by one season.

Finale :ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

That last battle in the bar lasted a few mins tops:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bezerker Bishop Back on Top

Finally caught up to EZ :pimp:

Creep smiling from his grave

Prospect got promoted after smoking EZ's useless girlfriend :nthat::sick:

Mayans went out like sad low key tho..

Gillie too far gone:smh::smh:

Letty should've got smoked too, she's the reason the Sons knew where to go

Emilys plan looked so dumb on camera...

They closed plot holes but let ALOT of the major ones open.

Back
Top Bottom