Mayweather calls out Pacquiao. May 5th. Official?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Ducquiao .
roll.gif

laugh.gif

honestly, I could not care less who wins the fight but I just want to see it happen.

I'm just straight up annoyed of Pacman's fan boys always ALWAYS saying he would beat Floyd easily. Straight it, they (most) know nothing besides he's Asian and they love him, super annoying (Yes i'm asian). If I had to put my money on the line, Floyd would win, he's the better, more technical, more patient boxer. Overall, I really don't know how people can say Pacman is better, given any given punch in boxing, but Floyd is smart in the ring.

His fights may be boring, but he gets it done.

Pacquiao and Roach have been calling out Mayweather after Cotto, Margarito and Mosley. Pac's has been calling out Floyd in various talk shows. Now, Mayweather suddenly wants to call out Pacquiao on Twitter after he's been avoiding speaking his name in numerous interviews. And Pacquiao is the one ducking? Overall, Arum is the devil. They have to fight. It's what's good for boxing. 

All pac wants now is a 50-50 split. but Arum wants to delay the fight for a bigger venue that he claims can net an extra 20 mil per boxer...%!%? Pac wants to fight, Arum is ducking.

After Pac got almost (?) beat by JMM Arum is definitely ducking this one

Money is using Arum's own tactic, where he set a random date to sway public perception.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Money is using Arum's own tactic, where he set a random date to sway public perception.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Pacquiao and Roach have been calling out Mayweather after Cotto, Margarito and Mosley. Pac's has been calling out Floyd in various talk shows. Now, Mayweather suddenly wants to call out Pacquiao on Twitter after he's been avoiding speaking his name in numerous interviews. And Pacquiao is the one ducking? Overall, Arum is the devil. They have to fight. It's what's good for boxing. 

Floyd has probably been reluctant to call Manny out on anything since Manny took him to court for libel over his comments. Also, Manny never really directly called out to Floyd. It was always with the encouragement of the interviewer.

Damn it this fight is not going to go down 
mad.gif
and I can care less about seeing it later when the window has passed. Damn
you boxing
30t6p3b.gif

Arum just told SI 50/50 split and if Floyd can guarantee his half the fight is on. No framework by Saturday and Manny will pick from the 4 instead.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

fixed.

isnt it funny how mannys team is holding it up because of money issues...

Originally Posted by Demps

i know one team that doesn't have many issues....
boxingclips_money%20mayweather.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Demps

i know one team that doesn't have many issues....
boxingclips_money%20mayweather.gif

Cuzz he gotz a insidez boxing gym and a outsidez boxing gym!!!!!!! Yeauuppp...

rayjgif.gif

mgm arena is no issue now but arum still wants the fight in late may..knowing damn well the judge demands a may 5th fight..smh..

Back
Top Bottom