Mayweather Sr. accuses Pacquiao of using steroids

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I doubt it. Dude can't even grow a full moustache
HEY MAN! Us filipinos be having that lil strip in the middle of our mustaches for some strange reason
laugh.gif

But anyway,
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
to that Predator dude.

Pacquiao started his career at 16 years old. How heavy were most of you at 16? I know i was around 116 lbs at 16 and now i'm 185... ( no steroids butmostly fast food and salt, lol)

Now if Pacquiao turned pro at 20 or 21 years old like most american fighters and was 108 then, that be a different story.

Mayweather: "Mosley Beat De La Hoya on Steroids"
Posted by: Mark Vester on 09-15-2009.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has once again fired off on Shane Mosley.The latest has Mayweather throwing around some serious thunder. He accused Mosley of using steroids to beat Oscar De La Hoya in both fights. He doesn'tthink Mosley won all of his titles in a fair and honest manner. Mosley is a partner in Golden Boy Promotions who are partners with Mayweather on hisSaturday's pay-per-view fight against Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas."I would say that Shane Mosley represents the 90's. Nowall of sudden after he got 5 or 6 losses now he talking about "yeah, I want to fight Floyd!" Well your career is almost over and now you want tofight me. They all want to talk about Shane's last fight [with Antonio Margarito], but he beat De La Hoya twice on steroids."

"So did he win all those championships?Absolutely not, hewas on steroids. Now he talks about wanting to fight everyone out there? Shane, your career is over. You're almost 40! Give it up, Shane!".

Mayweather says Mosley has gotten a pass from the media on theBALCO controversy. He doesn't think the media would have given him the same treatment if he was in Mosley's shoes.

"If that was me doing steroids the media would have crucified me. Ah man, they would have thrown me in the fireplace with gasoline draws on. It's okaywhen someone else does it, but it's always taken to the extreme when anything happens with me."

Gotta agree with what Money said about Sugar Shane.

Dunno if Pac is using/used steroids its hard to say. In this day & age athletes will do just about anything for an advantage. Its hard to tell especiallywith Manny because he started his career as a malnourished teenager. He's always been able to crack and might even be more devasting now that he has betterfootwork and balance in his punches.

Also boxers dont necessarily have to take steroids to add strength. Sugar Shane was also on EPOs and that probably benefited him in the later rounds of the DLHfight.

Its common knowledge that Sugar Shane was involved with Balco during the DLH bouts. Thats nothing new, but I am surprised that fighters do not face the sameridicule as other athletes in the steroids discussion.

laugh.gif
at the split in responses from those suggesting phillipine cuisine and that from serious boxing aficionados.

F mayweather and his pops...especially sr. i cant wait for my man pac-man to knock him out

btw its the topsilog thats making him gain weight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Pacquiao started his career at 16 years old. How heavy were most of you at 16? I know i was around 116 lbs at 16 and now i'm 185... ( no steroids but mostly fast food and salt, lol)

Now if Pacquiao turned pro at 20 or 21 years old like most american fighters and was 108 then, that be a different story.

The reason for the crazy weight gain is the change in diet. He grew up in one of the ghettoest places in the PI. From being dirt poor to having some change inhis pocket, his diet would change rapidly.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

F mayweather and his pops...especially sr. i cant wait for my man pac-man to knock him out

btw its the topsilog thats making him gain weight
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Money May will easily outbox pac man...just like my dude JMM did.

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Pacquiao started his career at 16 years old. How heavy were most of you at 16? I know i was around 116 lbs at 16 and now i'm 185... ( no steroids but mostly fast food and salt, lol)

The reason for the crazy weight gain is the change in diet. He grew up in one of the ghettoest places in the PI. From being dirt poor to having some change in his pocket, his diet would change rapidly.
if you say so

Roach: Well [chuckles], we have taken him a couple of times to be tested, and we haven't tested positive yet. I think he's wrong, but all Manny's on is white rice.
Roach: Steroids? Where in the hell did that come from? You know, these guys, they had to come up with a reason why they lost. They lost because [Floyd Sr.] sucks as a trainer and I had the better fighter.

Freddie Roach's response to recent allegations: http://boxing.fanhouse.com/2009/09/15/freddie-roach-denies-steroid-use-by-manny-pacquiao/

Back
Top Bottom