"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Pacquiao's not fighting this weekend.

Leave him out of this thread.

Neither is a Mexican.
laugh.gif

Until he stops crying talking about we don't care about his safety and his family and all that foolishness and fights Manny, Floyd is pie

Cotto is about to get washed.

Floyd is gonna have some power at 151.

By round 8 he's gonna be a bloody mess.

Fight might be stopped in 9 or 11.

Is there anyway to bet on this online?

Golden, I'd be shocked if Floyd was able to knock out Cotto. I see a PBF UD as the most likely result, but Cotto has the chin and heart to avoid being stopped late. Plus, Floyd doesn't necessarily have or utilize elite punching power.

Cotto doesnt have the face to do it.

He starts swelling and he cuts easy on the lip and eyes now very easy.

You dont need one punch power to get a TKO via stoppage.

Floyd has plenty of Pop in his punches, he has enough to get respect from every fighter he has faced. if he punched like Paulie Malignaggi people would walk right thru and get to him.

Victor Ortiz was getting beat to a pulp by Floyd, meanwhile he was walking thru Andre Berto's PUnches.

dont let Floyd's cautious defensive mindset fool you into thinking he doesnt sting opponents. He can land hellacious pot shots that come from nowhere. (hatton, JMM, Mosely & Ortiz have all felt it and not responded well to it )

ill be shocked if floyd gets a knockout
laugh.gif
 ... i expect a UD win tonight... bout to cop me some henny at the LQ 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Victor Ortiz was getting beat to a pulp by Floyd, meanwhile he was walking thru Andre Berto's PUnches.

roll.gif

May was landin but it was NOTHING compared Maidanas punches
Hell before the headbutt, May the so called defensive expert couldnt escape Ortiz' bombs.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

May was landin but it was NOTHING compared Maidanas punches
Hell before the headbutt, May the so called defensive expert couldnt escape Ortiz' bombs.

What the @$!* are you talking about?

wait, you are debating that Ortiz wasnt getting smashed?

or are you just saying it wasnt as bad as maidano?

I dont know whats funny for real

and what bombs was Ortiz landing? please, review the fight again.

Just like Gunna said.

Floyd's not a power puncher but his punches have pop, he's surgically accurate and MAC's face is full of scar tissue.

Could get ugly in there and be brought to a stop.

You can re-watch it there.

Vic's face swelling in the 3rd, and Floyd was backign him up easy after standing his ground with those check hooks.

laugh.gif
at around 37 minute Victor missed damn near every wild punch he threw

29735d94fa11f602dccb80a669ac1cdea15b1ed_r.png

Ortiz's face mid round 4

bye

Back
Top Bottom