"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

One question I ask Pacquio fans is what it he is juicing?
He just needs to do the damn testing already.  My family and friends worship the guy.  It's disgusting.  Even if he did get caught they'd probably make some dumb excuse and say it's ok.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Floyd is wack tryin to bag on PAC for takin money back to the PI. Like PAC hasnt put money back into the US and isnt supporting US people. If Floyd said that about any Mexican fighter, there'd prob be drama. Let's not even mention one of the biggest fights in history in Manila. Where does he think those two boxers fought, and where did they take their money? dude is reachin and outside of the ring, is super dumb. All that doesn't even have to do with anything.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know right, this dude Mayweather is toooo salty!

Like is this real life... Quit worrying about other dudes money homeboy and worry about yours!
sick.gif

My dude probably doesn't even realize that half the fighter he fought weren't Americans! Comedy. He kind of reminds me of ex-girlfriends, yaknow... Always yappin and bringing your name out their mouths, whenever you're over there smashing dimes with no dambs given.

Wow can mayweather be any more shook? And that was a pound for pound best boxer in the world speaking?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

whats more cowardly?

Coming up with a myriad of excuses of why yo do not wish to take the WADA style drug testing or Not wanting to fight a Boxer you sternly believe is on PEDs?

I'd love to hear some answers from both sides.  FWIW, Arum said during the last round that Manny was willing to cede on some testing.  But then again, it's Bob Arum.

Originally Posted by Proshares

whats more cowardly?

Coming up with a myriad of excuses of why yo do not wish to take the WADA style drug testing or Not wanting to fight a Boxer you sternly believe is on PEDs?

I'd love to hear some answers from both sides.  FWIW, Arum said during the last round that Manny was willing to cede on some testing.  But then again, it's Bob Arum.
Yea, but that was after they knew Floyd wouldnt take the fight because they told him he had to fight in June and push back his jail sentence again. Which they knew he didnt want to do. It was a good tactic since it kinda looks like it was May who backed out this time. But I would bet Money that Pac doesnt agree to tests for a November fight. Barring both fighters win their fights.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Wow can mayweather be any more shook? And that was a pound for pound best boxer in the world speaking?

No one takes you seriously though.
laugh.gif
Mayweather makes this guy so tight. Every time he fights your world crumbles when he gets an easy win.

Wait, so he's going to talk about manny being on the juice and he cares more
About his health, but was calling out manny after the Marquez fight to fight him?

Lol where they do Dat at?

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

About his health, but was calling out manny after the Marquez fight to fight him?

What?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

What?
roll.gif
I wasnt gonna say anything since I already knew he didnt know what he was talking about.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Mayweather's latest rant about Pacquiao

That was embarrassing to watch
30t6p3b.gif

all of it?

you� have a problem with a fighter wanting an even playing field?

Yes all of it. His whole attempt at a witch-hunt is ridiculous. So let me get this straight; he can't walk through fighters the way Manny can, so Manny must be using steroids? Only a fool would subscribe to such nonsense. Mayweather & Pacquio have two different styles. Both of these fighters started their professional careers at the same weight. It's taken both fighters the same amount of time to get to the weight they're at now. It comes off as nothing more than a distraction and plants the seed of doubt that only a fool would believe.

I am not ruling out anything either; for all I know Manny could have used something in the past. I just disagree with how classless Floyd has handled all of this. He could have come out and took a stance for what he believes in differently. We know he's been at the forefront for the way all fighters in the sport are tested and how he feels the testing currently used isn't efficient. Instead of crucifying a man he has no proof of using he could have said all of my fights from here on out will mandate this form of testing. That's not Floyd though, he needs to berate a fighter who he knows can knock him out.

That was embarrassing to watch
30t6p3b.gif

all of it?

you� have a problem with a fighter wanting an even playing field?

Yes all of it. His whole attempt at a witch-hunt is ridiculous. So let me get this straight; he can't walk through fighters the way Manny can, so Manny must be using steroids? Only a fool would subscribe to such nonsense. Mayweather & Pacquio have two different styles. Both of these fighters started their professional careers at the same weight. It's taken both fighters the same amount of time to get to the weight they're at now. It comes off as nothing more than a distraction and plants the seed of doubt that only a fool would believe.

I am not ruling out anything either; for all I know Manny could have used something in the past. I just disagree with how classless Floyd has handled all of this. He could have come out and took a stance for what he believes in differently. We know he's been at the forefront for the way all fighters in the sport are tested and how he feels the testing currently used isn't efficient. Instead of crucifying a man he has no proof of using he could have said all of my fights from here on out will mandate this form of testing. That's not Floyd though, he needs to berate a fighter who he knows can knock him out.
Another guy talking without knowing the truth. All his fights do follow Olympic testing since he brought it up.

http://www.boxingscene.co...-mayweather-clash--50258

Theres an article with Cotto talking about taking the tests for the fight. If everyone else in the sport agrees to it. Why does the supposed best in the sport not do them? Hop off Pacs nuts for 2 seconds and answer me that one.

lulz this dude money may is a herb. now its his family and health 
laugh.gif
  god forbid this man fight a formidable opponent that just wouldnt be fair enough for him 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
  god forbid this man fight a formidable opponent that just wouldnt be fair enough for him 
roll.gif

did Money pop your girl or something?

and just throwing it out there how doesnt Floyd fight formidable opponents if he destroyed the guy Pac-man just stole a fight from?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Like who? He's gonna complain that Martinez is too big and weight drain him ala De La Hoya, he claims Pac is on roids, and no one knows of Lara.

^Hard to not "destroy" (really he seemed great since) someone you outweigh by so much
LAS VEGAS -- Floyd Mayweather Jr. weighed in at 146 pounds on Friday afternoon, two pounds heavier than the weight stipulated in the contract for his comeback fight against lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

The excess weight will cost Mayweather $300,000 per pound, meaning Marquez will get an additional $600,000 on top of his $3.2 million guarantee, a source told ESPN.com. Mayweather's minimum guarantee is $10 million, a figure likely to dramatically increase after the pay-per-view receipts are counted.

Marquez, who has never fought heavier than 135 pounds, comfortably made 142 pounds, two less than the 144-pound contract weight.

At Mayweather's request, nobody would speak publicly about the contract weight throughout the promotion that kicked off in early May and continued into the fall when the fight was postponed from July 18 because of a Mayweather rib injury.

http://sports.espn.go.com...ng/news/story?id=4485941

dude fighting a lightweight turned near welterweight and still had to pay him because he couldn't make weight

Originally Posted by CashBanks

laugh.gif
roll.gif

and just throwing it out there how doesnt Floyd fight formidable opponents if he destroyed the guy Pac-man just stole a fight from?
nah but from the looks of you co defending this dude looks like u let him borrow yours. go show me the last great fighter may fought in their prime,ill wait

he's not married and even she said he never hit her genius he just yoked her up a bit twisted her arm and smashed her cell phone but hey what do facts matter when you're just blindly hating on a guy right?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

nah but from the looks of you co defending this dude looks like u let him borrow yours.go show me the last great fighter may fought in their prime,ill wait
You keep saying this, but who has Pacquio fought in their primes above 140?
Lol to keep it solid he would struggle against Victor Ortiz without all the stupid weight clauses he loves so much. Both fighters cherry pick their opponents, so what's your point?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

nah but from the looks of you co defending this dude looks like u let him borrow yours. go show me the last great fighter may fought in their prime,ill wait

way to dodge that question and further make an %!@ of yourself good one bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

nah but from the looks of you co defending this dude looks like u let him borrow yours.go show me the last great fighter may fought in their prime,ill wait
You keep saying this, but who has Pacquio fought in their primes above 140?
Lol to keep it solid he would struggle against Victor Ortiz without all the stupid weight clauses he loves so much. Both fighters cherry pick their opponents, so what's your point?
pac has fought better fighters than manny tho. and im not trying to compare the two just calling may a fraud. you cant tell me you're the best when sons resume is weaksauce. 

Back
Top Bottom