"Mayweather V. Cotto" *Official Thread* Who Are You Going For?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Victor Ortiz was getting beat to a pulp by Floyd, meanwhile he was walking thru Andre Berto's PUnches.

roll.gif

May was landin but it was NOTHING compared Maidanas punches
Hell before the headbutt, May the so called defensive expert couldnt escape Ortiz' bombs.
Didn't you call me bias against mexican fighters?
laugh.gif

I got Mayweather TKO 11.

Cotto is gonna win the first 3 rounds, then it's gonna be total domination ending with a TKO after that.

Just when I think MMA is starting to take over a fight like this happens and I see how wrong I am. Boxing just won't die. But I got Floyd in 8 rounds TKO!!

I remember dudes were feening for this fight to happen back in 07-08
laugh.gif

This will be mayweather's toughest fight most definitely

another floyd weekend, this one is gonna be special to me, my first fight at my first house. Hopefully its a brawl, i wanna see floyd show he can give and take once before his career is over.

Did anyone else !!@# their pants when they saw the $69.00 price tag attached to the fight? Oh well. YOLO.

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

Did anyone else !!@# their pants when they saw the $69.00 price tag attached to the fight? Oh well. YOLO.

I saw 59.99 either way I will try to see this on either Ustream or Justintv *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by Boogiexdown

I was gonna stream it but then we invited some more folks so i had to pay $69 for HD
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

At my boys crib pregaming and they don't wanna order the fight -_-

If only there was a stream....

that's what I'm saying there is really no stream going on

Back
Top Bottom