Mayweather v. Ortiz 11-17-11 vol. this dude is ducking.

Victor Ortiz? really bro?
im one of mayweathers biggest fans.... but this dude like just dont wanna fight manny for anything.

first the bob arum vid talkin bout 65million for the fight....

i'd rather him just be retired forever. 

Thoughts?

Victor Ortiz? really bro?
im one of mayweathers biggest fans.... but this dude like just dont wanna fight manny for anything.

first the bob arum vid talkin bout 65million for the fight....

i'd rather him just be retired forever. 

Thoughts?

When will some of you learn that when it comes to boxing, Mayweather is an entertainer, and Pac-Man is a boxer.

When will some of you learn that when it comes to boxing, Mayweather is an entertainer, and Pac-Man is a boxer.

The dude hasn't fought in over a year...you expect him to just jump in the ring with Manny right away?

The dude hasn't fought in over a year...you expect him to just jump in the ring with Manny right away?

^ SuperSaiyan, I agree especially since he's facing a southpaw as Milkman pointed out in the boxing thread.

^ SuperSaiyan, I agree especially since he's facing a southpaw as Milkman pointed out in the boxing thread.

But y'all really expected Floyd to come straight out of a 2 year hiatus and fight PacMan right away? C'mon now, PacMan wouldn't take 2 years off and fight Floyd on his return, don't get that twisted.

If anything this makes a possible 2012 fight more of a possibility IMO. Floyd handles Ortiz and PacMan handles Marquez. As much $%%# as Ortiz takes for quitting against Maidana I don't seem him being a cake walk for Floyd at all.

But y'all really expected Floyd to come straight out of a 2 year hiatus and fight PacMan right away? C'mon now, PacMan wouldn't take 2 years off and fight Floyd on his return, don't get that twisted.

If anything this makes a possible 2012 fight more of a possibility IMO. Floyd handles Ortiz and PacMan handles Marquez. As much $%%# as Ortiz takes for quitting against Maidana I don't seem him being a cake walk for Floyd at all.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

exactly, some of you people are idiots

Isn't Manny set to fight Marquez again also?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Which is a big reason why Floyd came back now, two months before Manny's fight AND against a GBP fighter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Which is a big reason why Floyd came back now, two months before Manny's fight AND against a GBP fighter
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I knew the ducking talk was going to come out...

I'm not the biggest Floyd fan, but he deserves the right to get a tune-up...

And, it's not the easiest tune-up in the world, either.

Ortiz is the second most relevant WW out there right now. He has power, and he's a southpaw.

Floyd still whips him, though. But at least, let's hope, this leads us to a May fight with Manny...

laugh.gif
I knew the ducking talk was going to come out...

I'm not the biggest Floyd fan, but he deserves the right to get a tune-up...

And, it's not the easiest tune-up in the world, either.

Ortiz is the second most relevant WW out there right now. He has power, and he's a southpaw.

Floyd still whips him, though. But at least, let's hope, this leads us to a May fight with Manny...

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

ORTIZ LOST ALL CREDIBILITY QUITING ON MAIDANA.. THIS WILL BE AN EASY ONE FOR FLOYD...  

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

ORTIZ LOST ALL CREDIBILITY QUITING ON MAIDANA.. THIS WILL BE AN EASY ONE FOR FLOYD...  

Back
Top Bottom