Mayweather v. Ortiz 11-17-11 vol. this dude is ducking.

PPV?
laugh.gif

Manny V May.

now i know mayweathers deal. he is a prize fighter.
but he is hurting his rep with his fans.
I, like alot of other cats are just tired of all the backlash of being his fan.
and he doesnt need a warm up.
he aint been sittin on his @*!. he's ready.

i just hope he dont take any big shots cause then we wont see the fight till 208347230290 A.D.

i just hope he dont take any big shots cause then we wont see the fight till 208347230290 A.D.

Seems like a tune-up fight to me. Once he and manny wins their respective fights, they better sit down and work out the details for their match up. 
indifferent.gif

Seems like a tune-up fight to me. Once he and manny wins their respective fights, they better sit down and work out the details for their match up. 
indifferent.gif

Mayweather shouldn't fight Pac-man until he agrees to the testing. ALL the testing.

If Pac wins, then way down the road we find out he's on the juice, Money can't ever get that 1 loss back, even if it's marred.

I'm not risking an undefeated record against a guy who most people think cheats.

Mayweather shouldn't fight Pac-man until he agrees to the testing. ALL the testing.

If Pac wins, then way down the road we find out he's on the juice, Money can't ever get that 1 loss back, even if it's marred.

I'm not risking an undefeated record against a guy who most people think cheats.

I'm pretty sure most people think Manny is clean and PBF is the one ducking. Not to say that way of thinking is correct.

I'm pretty sure most people think Manny is clean and PBF is the one ducking. Not to say that way of thinking is correct.

Good fight IMO he's fighting #2 welterweight in the world. Ortiz is probably a more legit opponent than any manny has had in the past two years.Ortiz is also a southpaw so this might be a sign that's he's getting ready for manny.

Good fight IMO he's fighting #2 welterweight in the world. Ortiz is probably a more legit opponent than any manny has had in the past two years.Ortiz is also a southpaw so this might be a sign that's he's getting ready for manny.

Ya calling this fight a tune up lulz.ortiz is hungry and motivated.going to be a closer fight than most expect

Ya calling this fight a tune up lulz.ortiz is hungry and motivated.going to be a closer fight than most expect

Originally Posted by tim teufel

were not saying its gonna be a walk in the park but it is a tune up fight and at least he is fighting someone coming off a huge win unlike someone else

were not saying its gonna be a walk in the park but it is a tune up fight and at least he is fighting someone coming off a huge win unlike someone else

Originally Posted by likethematrix

You might be a Floyd fan but clearly you ain't a boxing fan if you say this. He doesn't need a warm up?
laugh.gif

Ain't gonna be a cake walk. As much as I think Ortiz has a (') cause of that Maidana fight, he potentially could give Floyd problems. Now if Floyd is on his game and hasn't missed a beat, this is a different story. But to take 2 years off and come back and use Ortiz as a tune up...not the best decision, and I am a Floyd fan FWIW. I guess I do see why he wants a south paw if indeed this is a tune up but honestly, I'd rather see him tune up against Maidana than Ortiz. As big of a puncher Maidana is I would see that fight as less of a risk than Ortiz.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

You might be a Floyd fan but clearly you ain't a boxing fan if you say this. He doesn't need a warm up?
laugh.gif

Ain't gonna be a cake walk. As much as I think Ortiz has a (') cause of that Maidana fight, he potentially could give Floyd problems. Now if Floyd is on his game and hasn't missed a beat, this is a different story. But to take 2 years off and come back and use Ortiz as a tune up...not the best decision, and I am a Floyd fan FWIW. I guess I do see why he wants a south paw if indeed this is a tune up but honestly, I'd rather see him tune up against Maidana than Ortiz. As big of a puncher Maidana is I would see that fight as less of a risk than Ortiz.

Back
Top Bottom