Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
The 48-0 is because of the PAC fight which was the biggest fight of his career and most important win because everyone doubted he could beat pac. And it was gratifying once he finally got the win. That's why he wears all that 48-0 gear to remind people he won lol

laugh.gif

This is great lol

Even though the fight won't be as entertaining as the press conference. It's still crazy seeing this fight happen. I'm sure both sides are all willing to hype and promote the fight but know they're both winners with that money they'll be receiving.

still a joke.

still an insult to boxing.

Only a complete idiot would pay money to watch this nonsense.

Imagine Conor gets a lucky punch in and knocks Floyd down or just staggers him :lol:

I think peeps would be good even with that.

I think Floyd could parlay this into two fights with Conor.

Let Conor get some hits in and make it seem like he has a chance, but still do enough to win but let Floyd knock him down or trip on his foot to make it seem like a knockdown or something.

Peeps going to want to see a rematch if they think McGregor has a chance :lol:

I'm just throwing **** at the wall don't take it serious.

I won't pay for this, but will watch it somehow if I can.

I can't wait to see Floyd give this clown a boxing clinic.

Last edited:
Let's see if Father Time plays a factor here.

Conor has the youth, size and endurance to bully Floyd around the ring. But that's it. :lol:

Different rules, different techniques apply.

Last edited:
im asking if he can handle his chin getting rocked
He's only been down once in his entire career. Other than that, he rarely gets hit, so his chin is never tested besides a lucky shot here or there and he's taken them well.

He's only been down once in his entire career. Other than that, he rarely gets hit, so his chin is never tested besides a lucky shot here or there and he's taken them well.
When did he go down?

You've never grapple or done any MMA huh?
laugh.gif
It's okay.

And Conor still has the size and youth on his side... did you bother bringing that up?
roll.gif
What good is size when you don't know how to box? It's sort of imperative to be able to move around the ring to even be able to impose your size. If it didn't work out for Canelo, I don't think Conor is going to figure it out. Dude came into a sparring session with a goddamn karate stance for chistsake. FOH. Conor has zero advantages in a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather.

Back
Top Bottom