Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Yea Floyd recovers and makes adjustments so fast. Son is really like a computer in the ring collecting data.

Im more excited for the John Jones DC 2 than this. Mayweather isnt knocking anyone out at his age and ring rust. He will certainly win by decision. Mcgregor will be looking for that left hand all night. It will be a boring fight to the common fan. But those who understand footwork, adjustments, slips etc, will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Mayweather isnt knocking anyone out at his age and ring rust.
laugh.gif

I'd agree with you if he was fighting Crawford or Canelo again.

We're talking about arguably the greatest boxer of all time here vs. someone who's pro record is 0-0.

Let's be serious.

Im more excited for the John Jones DC 2 than this. Mayweather isnt knocking anyone out at his age and ring rust. He will certainly win by decision. Mcgregor will be looking for that left hand all night. It will be a boring fight to the common fan. But those who understand footwork, adjustments, slips etc, will enjoy it.
I totally forgot about Jon Jones DC 2

:lol:

I'd agree with you if he was fighting Crawford or Canelo again.

We're talking about arguably the greatest boxer of all time here vs. someone who's pro record is 0-0.

Let's be serious.

Correct me if im wrong but his last knockout was Victor Ortiz in 2010 or 2011. Mayweather is arguably one of the smartest defensive boxers of all time if not THE smartest. Hes cruising for the easy win by decision. Im not saying he physically cant, im saying with the ring rust and the age, he would rather go for the easy lay up (decision)

I just need Bones to skip a few nights of coke lines and beat him sober just for the record

That's just how amazing Floyd is. People actually thought he was in trouble because he got hit hard, which is an anomaly.
Agree. The worst he's received was just a good punch. The Mosley punch was probably the most effective punch he took regardless if he said it was Maidana. If he don't remember Mosley's punch, it was most likely a numbing punch hence the whole deer walk 
laugh.gif

I'm an MMA fan to a T, I honestly only watch boxing for Pac but I do believe boxing is going thru rebirth this year. Just amazing fights lined up. But this whole Connor thing irks me because he comes with an army of obnoxious fans. Connor was right about destroying Floyd in a real fight, who's gonna disagree? But he signed up for a boxing match! You can't talk about another fight when you signed up for boxing bout. Floyd has been through a whole career avoiding the biggest punches only to be caught less than a handful of times; his timing is impeccable, his style is most efficient. The timing and distance is a whole lot for Connor to handle, and this is why he'll lose definitively. Do Connor fans really believe he can hit harder than Canelo, Maidana, Mosley, etc... and I'm not talking about a single prep punch on the bag, I'm talking in a boxing fight with its timing, distance, and movement. 

Correct me if im wrong but his last knockout was Victor Ortiz in 2010 or 2011. Mayweather is arguably one of the smartest defensive boxers of all time if not THE smartest. Hes cruising for the easy win by decision. Im not saying he physically cant, im saying with the ring rust and the age, he would rather go for the easy lay up (decision)
Yeah Ortiz was his last KO.

You can't compare Mayweather's performances against other prizefighters to how he'll approach McGregor.

There's virtually no risk in taking chances vs. Conor as opposed to the risk involved vs. actual boxers like Cotto, Pac, etc.

Mayweather can lead and press the action ala Arturo Gatti, because he's fighting a bum with an extremely limited arsenal.

He doesn't need to assume the defensive approach here.

I can't believe this is a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom