Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I think they said there were a couple of million dollar bets for floyd and the return would be around 180k. Wondering who would make a bet like that and take a 800k hit.

They won't walk to the ring until 8:15 PST at the earliest according to Ariel Helwani

damn was hoping it'd be later :lol:

i'm flying back home right now and we land at 8:30. was hoping to be able to get home by 9 and fire up a "live feed" of the fight. too bad it looks like it could be close to done by then

Dave Chappelle was talking about laying $7 mil on Floyd, I think Eddie Huang laying $8,500 on Floyd

I think they said there were a couple of million dollar bets for floyd and the return would be around 180k. Wondering who would make a bet like that and take a 800k hit.

Lucky AF to get a seat at the end of the bar at Buffalo wild wings. My boys that are coming through going to have to stand though :lol:

gonna have some sweet & spicy habanero shicken with fresh vegetables for dinner tonight

yall think there's anyway the fight comes on before 11pm? :nerd: am thinking close to midnight

Conor's Beats commercial, think him and Anthony Joshua are the only 2 combat sports athletes with Beats campaign

Some ringside doctors are questioning Conor McGregor’s safety as he goes up against Floyd Mayweather tonight
https://yhoo.it/2xmU4XE

DIMi3s5WsAABKm9.jpg

They charge a cover

Ya it's weak. They told me on the phone after 9 it's 10 bucks. But I thought if I get there before 9 it's free. But nope after 9 they charging everyone 10 regardless what time you get here. Oh well I guess it's cool or whatever.

And ya I don't get why people are underestimating Conor just because it's his first fight. But it's not like he came from tennis then started boxing he did do ufc obviously not the same sport but fighting is involved. He will lose obviously but he won't get beaten up badly like everyone thinks.

He wasn't sticking up for anyone, especially Conor. Still dislikes Conor

He was just speaking on the fact that boxers would get beat in a real fight by MMA fighters

Cats need to stop with this "real fight" nonsense. None of these dudes seen a "real fight" in at least a decade :lol:

$10? Damn that's cheap. The BWW in my area don't show the PPV's cause the return isn't worth it to them. So only the local joints are showing the fight and they charging $20-$50 a head smh. Finna head over to my boys place he throwing a lil sum.

Hope this fight lives up to expectations. I know Floyd will fight off his back foot and counter, but I really hope Conor has his lead foot in the middle of the ring like he claims he will

Back
Top Bottom