Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
DmqLgiU.jpg

Last edited:
Conor has good power in his straight left and it works well in MMA cause he can keep people on the outside with kicks.

He finishes people but other than Aldo it's not one shot K.O's. He usually has to soften opponents up with body shots, front kicks etc.

Inside the pocket he doesn't seem to generate as much power and that's why Floyd had success walking him down. Of course he could do this cause he didn't have to concern himself with getting kicked or taken down.

That being said Floyd probably hasn't been given enough credit for his ability to take a punch as he's rarely hit or hurt. He took a few flush shots from a guy who had probably had 15-20lbs on him come fight night and they didn't phase him at all.

Will be interesting to see if Conor's future opponents in MMA take anything from the fight. I feel like Tony Ferguson has the skills and durability to apply the same kind of pressure and shut him down.

Why you so emotional for? If you read through the thread you clearly see I'm for Conor and I state that a lot of folks are eager to ride for Floyd

I'm clearly biased for MMA, but Floyd outclassed Conor. If you don't want to use the word mopped, so be it. Relax my guy, I wasn't even coming at the 6ers or anything like that

I don't care who we're talking about, if I have to continuously read some dumb **** that didn't happen I'm going to get annoyed. You used the word "mopped" like dude had to be dragged out the ring afterwards with his face covered in blood and eyes swollen shut.

I don't care who we're talking about, if I have to continuously read some dumb **** that didn't happen I'm going to get annoyed. You used the word "mopped" like dude had to be dragged out the ring afterwards with his face covered in blood and eyes swollen shut.
You woke up mad? :lol: It's really that important to you. Angry because of the word mopped

Thank goodness for this kind of insightful commentary :lol:

Sorry...I really meant that Floyd would get "mopped" in the octagon. As in he would have his face broken to hell, broken ribs and barely be able to walk afterwards from taking kicks from McGregor.

Lots of people get kicked in mma but broken ribs from those kicks don't happen often. Why would someone's ribs break just because they're a boxer?

The guy seems salty McGOAT got toyed with for 10 rounds

I think Floyd could learn the basics of defending a take down. We've seen many MMA fighters succeed having only one superior skill. I don't see how Floyd would get absolutely "destroyed"

Mayweather's strategy wasn't to just get his head beat in and lose the first three rounds purposely. It was a close fight but in the end fatigue caught up to Connor just like in the Diaz fight and Mayweather took advantage of it. That's it. Nobody got "mopped."

Wait so McGregor didn't get mopped, but Floyd got his "head beat in" for three rounds. But you're coming at people for not being objective? :lol:

Hilarious.

The guy seems salty McGOAT got toyed with for 10 rounds

I think Floyd could learn the basics of defending a take down. We've seen many MMA fighters succeed having only one superior skill. I don't see how Floyd would get absolutely "destroyed"

For one McGregor would be way too big for Floyd in that context.

I was entertained. Had a feeling that Mayweather was going to get more aggressive as the fight went on.

I wish I fought like that against Pacquiao. That would have been entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom