mayweather wants out of jail Vol. detrimental to health

His lawyers will find some loophole and he'll throw some money around so everyone is happy

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Mayweather unappreciation in disguise??

Lol..its disgusting trading these responses....

Do u guys know what kinda conditioning u need to be in to throw hundreds of punches for a dozen rounds.... the man needs his trainers his chefs, all those people to stay in tip top....

Is some of it bull?? Yes.... Does he really stand to lose body maas and muscle this prematurely ending his career? Duh...

Yall just hate Floyd too much....let this had been Kanye asking for preferential treatment in jail, Yall would trip over each other to help....smh....
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would expect this kind of statement from today's youth.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Floyd needs to man the %%%# up and do his time. 2-3 months is NOTHING.

Originally Posted by sNc magic

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by University of Nike

He needs to fight someone who isn't on a 2-fight losing streak.

laugh.gif
Mayweathers last two fights weren't that much better. He got the W in both, but one was ended by a sucker punch 2-piece, the 2nd he took a nice beating from Cotto. Mayweather needs to man up and do his time. Either he goes to general pop, or stays in segregation, this judge better not bend for this guy.

While I don't think it's fair to put too much weight on Pacquiao's recent loss, to say that Floyd's last two fights were close would be foolish.  Ortiz had nothing for May, and he would have gotten demolished down the stretch.  Cotto put up a very good fight but really did not put Floyd in a bad situation outside of a couple of rounds. That being said, Cotto's jabs worked very well for him, and his warrior mentality made it an entertaining fight.
may aint demolishing anyone at this weight
roll.gif

so soft

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by University of Nike

He needs to fight someone who isn't on a 2-fight losing streak.
laugh.gif
Mayweathers last two fights weren't that much better. He got the W in both, but one was ended by a sucker punch 2-piece, the 2nd he took a nice beating from Cotto.
Must be one of the judges from Pac vs Bradley fight
laugh.gif

Perfect response for that dumb %+! post.

Who cares if he has to drink bottled water and is uncomfortable. Mike Tyson laughs at this. Hope he keeps his $%! in jail

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by toughmoney

laugh.gif
Mayweathers last two fights weren't that much better. He got the W in both, but one was ended by a sucker punch 2-piece, the 2nd he took a nice beating from Cotto.
Must be one of the judges from Pac vs Bradley fight
laugh.gif

Perfect response for that dumb %+! post.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's in 23 hour solitary confinement reserved for felony offenders (convicted of a misdemeanor), one hour of rec with no access to workout equipment that those in gen pop get.

He has a case. Don't think he should get house arrest.

He's in a pie jail not a maximum security prison. Put him in genpop

how dudes have so much salt in their bodies over a dude they've never met amazes me

FREE MONEY MAYWEATHER

I saw Mayweather walking around Cancun with like 8 or 9 bodyguards....no way he is going into General Population by himself.  He is a cornball. 

Originally Posted by CashBanks

how dudes have so much salt in their bodies over a dude they've never met amazes me

FREE MONEY MAYWEATHER

If you put hands on your girlfriend in front of your children....you think you would get 90 days in jail, be able to postpone your sentence to work for a little bit and then try and come home to serve out your time?  Not happening.  You would get slapped with some Felonies and be in the clink for a couple years. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

FREE MONEY MAYWEATHER
If you put hands on your girlfriend in front of your children....you think you would get 90 days in jail, be able to postpone your sentence to work for a little bit and then try and come home to serve out your time?  Not happening.  You would get slapped with some Felonies and be in the clink for a couple years. 

Seriously, I'm pretty sure Mayweather was looking at life for a quick minute
laugh.gif

what does that have to do with what I said?
You said 

FREE MONEY MAYWEATHER
Why should they free a dude who laid hands on a woman?

what does that have to do with what I said?

You proclaimed "FREE MONEY MAYWEATHER"....you think he should get special treatment that you would not be entitled to because of your economic standing and popularity? 

I find it laughable that someone portraying the image he does couldn't last 10 days in jail.  Come on man.  

I don't want to see ill things happen to him or have a strong dislike for him....I just want the equality.  

Ya'll really think anyone would try Money-May in genpop?

LOL no. Theyd be asking for autographs and boxing lessons.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Ya'll really think anyone would try Money-May in genpop?

LOL no. Theyd be asking for autographs and boxing lessons.

Please tell us you really don't believe what you just typed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom