McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday -

Y’all complaining about BK and McDonalds prices. Five Guys taking all the money. You walk into Five Guys a millionaire and walk out a thousandaire.

**** that place, reason why it's called Five Guys cuz only five of them like it. Overrated.

I remember McDonald's in Vegas in the 90's sold pizza. This was at the Circus Circus. I remember always going there with my sis. Lasted a few years.

I don't think they improved the patty
I thought they just make the QP made to order now
I think it's the same patty just tastes fresher?
I've had my fair share of mcdonalds
But everytime i eat mcdonald's about 5 min later i always regret it lol
Then say to myself never again :lol:
I think those McDoubles have laxative in them. Instant bubble gut and the main reason I’ve sworn off McDonald’s burgers.

It’s good.
AFDF5B04-F24E-42BD-8143-231309869438.jpeg

What I didn’t know is that if you get a large Travis Scott meal it’s like $9. The burger is $6 and the med fries and soda are free in the medium meal

What I didn’t know is that if you get a large Travis Scott meal it’s like $9. The burger is $6 and the med fries and soda are free in the medium meal
The medium trav is $4, the med sprite and fries are $1 each. Total is $6 + tax.

**** that place, reason why it's called Five Guys cuz only five of them like it. Overrated.

I remember McDonald's in Vegas in the 90's sold pizza. This was at the Circus Circus. I remember always going there with my sis. Lasted a few years.

on another note eff the Travis Scott meal I just buy me the 16 dollar meal with Big Macs and McNuggets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom