McDouble Unappreciation Vol. They Cant Be Serious

I just had one even though I clearly asked for a Double Cheeseburger. @*!% looks naked. Tasted like straight trash. Why even put this on the menu? Having it onthe menu just confuses people and makes order mistakes by employees.

Righttttttttttt!!!

I went in and was like Doubles are 1.19 now? Lady was like yeah Mc Doubles are a dollar.

Whats the difference? A %%####% PEICE OF CHEESE!

how is it that different
laugh.gif

1 less slice of cheese can't make that much of a difference.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

McDonald's must be hurting financially...Or they're just greedy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They were actually one of the companies that MADE money in 2008. I guess theyare trying to avoid losing this year.

Ever since Mcdonalds got rid of $1 sausage egg mcmuffins I pretty much stopped going there. Wendys has a better value menu and tastes 100X better anyway.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

how is it that different
laugh.gif

1 less slice of cheese can't make that much of a difference.
Actually it does. I still get the McDoubles because they're cheaper though.

I swear the McDouble taste like str8 @*!% at this one McDonalds but i guess its just the burger..

I don't care how many millions of people McDs employ. McDs hurts America far more than any drug dealers imo.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They were actually one of the companies that MADE money in 2008. I guess they are trying to avoid losing this year.
Then I wonder why they're so uptight over one slice of cheese...
laugh.gif

that 1 slice of cheese makes a BIG difference. i will never purchase another one, it taste like a double hamburger imo. i dont mind kicking out that extra 20cent cause its definitely worth it. and at mickeys u cant order anything extra on any of the sandwiches on the $1 menu. i wanted extra mayo on my mc chickenshorty was like "you cant add anything extra on $1 menu items" i was like
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I don't care how many millions of people McDs employ. McDs hurts America far more than any drug dealers imo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at both your posts.

I aint eatin the Donz in minute. I used to a ton in high school but since I graduated I've passed on them most of the time. McDouble ftl

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They were actually one of the companies that MADE money in 2008. I guess they are trying to avoid losing this year.
Then I wonder why they're so uptight over one slice of cheese...
laugh.gif

That is why they so uptight with the cheese
laugh.gif
, non wasted (puns semiintended
grin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom