McFadden Jersey Legit Check

Not sure if this is the right place but can I get a quick legit check...thanks in advance. Mods please move if necessary.

I say real. Is it really necessary to make a fake Run DMC jersey? Really?

Shield wise, the collar isn't all the way flat.

I think you're ok.

looks like one of them Blanks that someone sewed the Numbers on...
theres alot of excess wrinkling and bubbling in the numbers

thats usually the sign of numbers being sewn on what was previously a purchased blank jerseys.

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

numbers should have a silver outline i think, which this one lacks
Nah, the Raider jerseys are strictly two tone. White jersey/black number no double layer.

Actually one of the few teams that have single layer numbers.
Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

looks like one of them Blanks that someone sewed the Numbers on...
theres alot of excess wrinkling and bubbling in the numbers

thats usually the sign of numbers being sewn on what was previously a purchased blank jerseys.
Damn, that's a possibility also. I did that w/ some blank jerseys and it did happen to a few of them.

yea its a fake...ive worked at a sports store for like 7 years now... numbers should be outlined in silver and the tag with the size on the bottom is wrong....he wasnt there when it was that color... the jersey in itself isnt fake, but they probably took a blank from years past and made it up...

Na I grabbed it off my homeboy...I thought it looked a little off or something but Its dope either way haha so is mcfadden. Thanks though for all theresponses.

darren-mcfadden.jpg

Silver lining?

just look at the space in the center of the "0" in the pic of the jersey and the pic outacontrol posted.

Back
Top Bottom