McGrady picks Lakers to win title. Cleveland is "really not that good"

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't wait until the finals get here. Dude about as right as his eyes are straight. Who cares whatMr.Firstroundexit has to say.

aint nothing worse than having a teammate who already think you're going to lose.

"Although, they had the best record in the league this year, a lot of people like, 'Okay, they havin' a great year, but we don't know if they can win the championship.' They really didn't do anything on the road with the elite teams in the league, they lost, they had a bad record when they went to face the elite teams in the league."

This is a valid issue.

I'm not sold on the Cavs at all. I respect them a ton but they're going to have to actually win the title to prove to me they're champ-level.

They've got great chemistry and have been playing as a team all year it seems. Maybe they're on track. We'll see.

if you play on a team why would you not say them? yea hes not playing and they dont have much of a chance but i still see something wrong with that.. hesprobably salty that they will finally get out of the first round and he had nothing to do with it.....i doubt he comes back next year

oh jesus..we got a 2nd round virgin picking us to win the finals...its pretty much safe to say us lakers aint winning it

They tried to trade dude earlier in the year and I'm pretty sure they'll try again after the season......T-Mac probably knows this....

Lakers are jinxed now...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Come on T-Mac, even if you don't believe it, how could not pick your own team.
Part of the reason why I don't care for the guy, he just seems like he doesn't care. Dude just doesn't seem to have that fire.
I mean look at how the top guys get fired up even when they're not on the court.
I mean KG couldn't even sit on the bench and watch his team lose (even if he was just doing if for theatrics)
I hope he can come back next season and do well but I wouldn't be mad he didn't

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Tmac is 100% right... however, he should have said the Rockets, considering that they're still playing and they will probably MEET the Lakers next round
laugh.gif
smh.gif

IM SURE HE KNOWS HIS DAYS WITH HOUSTON ARE NUMBERED. I think we have seen the last of McGrady in a Rockets uniform, he knows that and thats probably why hedoesnt care if he's being politically incorrect going against the team he "plays for"

i think tmac's career is done... completely.. he's not gonna come back and play again... he's not the type of player that'll come back frommicrosurgery... even if he does, who would want him? he's all washed up..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tmac keeps it TOO real!
laugh.gif

Oh well, just another reason for his haters to get butt hurt.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

http://sportsradiointervi...is-foaming-at-the-mouth/

"Lakers. (Host: That easy, again?) It's no knock on Cleveland, I think Cleveland's gonna get there… Cleveland to me is really not that good. If you take what the Celtics did last year… You knew, they were either gonna get to the finals, or they were gonna win it. You can't really say the same thing about the Cavaliers. Although, they had the best record in the league this year, a lot of people like, 'Okay, they havin' a great year, but we don't know if they can win the championship.' They really didn't do anything on the road with the elite teams in the league, they lost, they had a bad record when they went to face the elite teams in the league. I think they're a good team, but I don't they're ready to take the next step."

Maybe he thinks this is the 1960's and if you make it to the second round, that's the championship. Cuz, what does he know about "nextstep?"

roll.gif

Hopefully he just jinxed the Lakers on purpose and they lost to Rockets in the next round.(If they make it)

Back
Top Bottom