McScam: How an Ex-Cop Rigged McDonald’s Monopoly Game and Stole Millions...

Yeah everybody should know at this point that it’s impossible. As the 2 properties are made in ridiculously small quantities and distributed world wide. So you’re never going to actually win

This ex cop should’ve known better

Read the article this morning. Solid piece on what happened, surprised he was able to rig it for so long

Even if they are in low quantity, can’t you just post what you have on reddit and share pieces/prices worldwide? Or am i wrong

Cliffs ? From the small portion I read, he got the winning ticket and I guess no one is supposed to win so they got the feds on him lol

^ Just about to say the same thing.

I smell a movie.

There's a real fascination among ppl and how they scheme to con others for money. The amount of fraud and thievery ppl do and how far they're able to go before being caught is crazy.

Cliffs ? From the small portion I read, he got the winning ticket and I guess no one is supposed to win so they got the feds on him lol

He got ALL the winning tickets loool

He was the one in charge of overseeing all the big winning tickets and he gave them away for kickbacks basically. One of the guys he gave a ticket to was connected to the mafia and was even featured in a McDonald's commercial for winning

Also McDonald's purposefully rigged it so no one in Canada could win lol

There is a whole lot more tho but like Nike Jordan said it's long

The biggest thing I got from the story is that chicks can’t drive and this was the cause of the fall, Canada stays getting shafted and that I was a smart kid in never believing anyone would actually win the monopoly grand prize and I was only in it for the free Apple pie’s

....but reading that story jogged a suppressed memory in my mind of me finding a gray M&M and eating it and thinking I was gonna get sick. This was around 97-98 too :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

91d2a0Yy

Yea that was crazy.

The last one was basically a front just to catch those people lol

The timing of it also made it basically ghost.
Trial was 1 day before 911.

It’s more than that

Worth a read to be fair, I love **** like this

Good read, but what your mans pulled with that $50 chick Fil a gift card scam in the other thread was way more egregious as far as I'm concerned.

@ him please.

Good read, but what your mans pulled with that $50 chick Fil a gift card scam in the other thread was way more egregious as far as I'm concerned.

@ him please.

Woah woah not to derail but give me cliffs on that please? He never gave out the gift card?

Woah woah not to derail but give me cliffs on that please? He never gave out the gift card?

I think he gave it out. We have no way to confirm though.

But roughly 30 people entered.

And the person that won is not even an active NT member.

Extremely suspicious.

*unfollows him*

Thanks lol

Back to this Mickey D bull

Always thought this monopoly game was suspicious

Like dude states above, ppl can go on reddit or ebay and just bid/exchange what peices they need

yo this really was the reason for the downfall :lol:

Yes. Shorty was married into the mob, her husband was cool with the dude that was in charge of the winning pieces and both he and dude were organizing who would get winnings. One of the people they organized winnings to was her father. She gets into a car accident with her husband in the car, she lives and the husband dies. The husband’s side of the family never forgave her and someone on the husbands side of the family tipped off the FBI that her father had won through the scam which started everything...

damn i remember that
u goofed

Son I was just tripping out and had to google it but it said there were plenty of people who came into contact with grey M&M’s but the catch is the wrapper had to say “instant winner” on the inside as well. I’m relieved :lol:

Read about this years ago. Didn't know it was an ex cop tho, guess that's new info. Always thought the publishers clearing houses grand prizes are set up like this as well.

Screenshot_20180729-204800.png

Back
Top Bottom