MD/DC/VA SUMMIT!!! 7/14/07

Quote:
I've never seen any thread get carried like this one.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
er of this thread is blown
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

"Mister Negative" set the PINS up...

And we all knocked them down.

STRIKE!

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Call me oblivious.....but I JUST noticed WHY you all made references to ISS... Hence the Flyer.

You can tell all the ISS folks they are welcome to my spot June 31st. No Really.

j/k I don't want to start any crap when I'm really just playin...

They aren't really invited.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Quote:
You can tell all the ISS folks they are welcome to my spot June 31st. No Really.

j/k I don't want to start any crap when I'm really just playin...

They aren't really invited.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

oh damn.... A MOD issuing the order for the firing squad...

READY.....AIM..... FIRE!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!

Let's get back on track, folks...

Train, train number 9/ going down the railroad line/ if the train jumps the track/ do you want your money back/ yes ir no....

Sidebar:

The video game generation missed out on some classic OUTSIDE fun. We used to just be outside playing. No organization, but having fun like a mofo.

Back to the thread...

My dumb butt actually was about to glance at the calendar to see what day June 31st was.
Sig starts here:

TEAM LAVAN NEEDS TO ADMIT HE HAS A SIG

im sorry i just wanna ask why the hate on ISS??

im not really on there nor do i care im just curious.
myspace.com/thatsweethotfire

I Never Brag, How Real I Keep It, Cuz Its The Best Secret.

King Poetic.
Too Much Flavor.
Im Major.

No @#%$, why is their tension between the two? At the end of the day, we are all heads who happen to like sneakers from DC. Why not meet up and kick it?

^Many reasons. The most popular being ISS = immature, NT = mature. But it all really started between Method Man and Steve from I$$. I dont feel like looking for the post but Method Man has explained it throughly on countless occassions on why its NT vs. I$$.

I've never been on I$$ but I'm sure they have some cool people over there. Its just, NT has enough for me and many others.
"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE" - John Madden
formerly Stash Bux

If you don't understand...you stay on ISS more than NT, and that's a problem.
i need amsterdams and kid robots size 10.5-11.5My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline...-Michael Jordan the GOAT

The main thing is that...

Anyone can have an opinion here. And, as long as its not totally disrespectful, the opinion will be read for others to see.

(minus that "super week" we had here days after a new area mod. was selected by the powers that be here on Niketalk, but you all saw how that got dealt with and shut down).

Say something critical of a few things over at ISS, and see what you get, if not "banned" on the spot.

I don't play that "you got freedom of speech... just watch what you say" crap. Its a message board for Christ's sakes.

The only person that is gonna shape my character and opinions is yours truly. By any means...

Thus.................................................................

Not saying Niketalk is perfect, but mentioning anything ISS will most likely lack serious integrity.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA

Quote:
No , why is their tension between the two? At the end of the day, we are all heads who happen to like sneakers from DC. Why not meet up and kick it?hundreds :pimp:
pimp.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

We are Brutally honest over here. I spend time on both boards and I can honestly tell you a cast of hundreds beats a cast of thousands..
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!

i been on iss just as long as nt and i cant get down with a few folks.

I went last yr to d.c joint.. I was rocking penny 3's :pimp:
pimp.gif

and everyone was on sum newbie status @#%$.. beastin over a washed up chick.

so i doubt id ever go to one unless its 21+ event.. cuz them bammas cencus is 15-18 |I
tired.gif
love it

I guess. Idk...everyone has there opinion. But for me, at the end of the day we arnt members of a forum. We are heads from DC/MD/VA. And although most if not all of us happen to like sneakers is some sort of way...its all about the people. Maybe forum summits never pop off. But we def need more turn outs on events in the area like last sat.

YOU consider yourself a "head"...I'm too old for that silly nickname. My girlfriend has like a 100 pairs of sandals...she doesn't refer to herself as a sandalhead.

I'm an ISS member as wel...but I probably only log on about once every 2 weeks....I often forget about it.
THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

meet ups and hang outs happen all the time without calling or naming them summits or even planning online.

i feel u but the area has changed.

and also.. another reason why i cant fade summits and "sneakerheads" is .. most of the time they talk about sneakers/reselling.. what this pack is and what that is.. and start swelling on their connects. That blows me jo.

again.. like last yr.... you live and learn.

but i give u props.. i went to first iss summit when it had 6 ppl.. now it got mad heads.. respect...

love it

Quote:
and start swelling on their connects.

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA

Back
Top Bottom