Standout Tracks:
Bomb First
Hail Mary
Toss It Up
To Live and Die In LA
Against All Odds
Me and My Girlfriend
Krazy

So which is your favorite? I gotta put The 7 Day Theory slightly above MATW strictly cuz of his raw and uncensored emotion. 

Very hard choice for me man, very hard

it really depends on my mood, but right now I'm gonna have to go with 7 day

Harlem, why is 7 day NY's favorite pac album? o_O

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Harlem, why is 7 day NY's favorite pac album? o_O

Well it deffinetly isn't All Eyez On Me... That's prolly NYs LEAST fav Pac Album... (not counting the first 2 cause thet wern't that good)...

Me Against The World is east coast approved also... But 7 Day Theory is just one of them joints...

Oh aight, I thought that 7 day theory would be NY's LEAST favorite Pac album cause he pretty much went at every prominent NY artist

funny though, when I went to NY last year i heard more than a few dudes bumping "to live and die in LA" and all kinds of classic west coast music on the street
pimp.gif

Oh aight, I thought that 7 day theory would be NY's LEAST favorite Pac album cause he pretty much went at every prominent NY artist

funny though, when I went to NY last year i heard more than a few dudes bumping "to live and die in LA" and all kinds of classic west coast music on the street
pimp.gif

Well since the East Coast won the beef theres no problem listening to the other sides music. 

Originally Posted by gunnascott

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:

pimp.gif

Well since the East Coast won the beef theres no problem listening to the other sides music. 

foolish statement, yall aint win !++*

but any way to live in die in LA is just one of them tracks were you ride out to on a sunny day period

ill take MATW

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

TH0MAS CR0WN wrote:

pimp.gif

foolish statement, yall aint win !++*

but any way to live in die in LA is just one of them tracks were you ride out to on a sunny day period

ill take MATW

You're rite I didnt win cuz I'm southern born, southern bred, and Im only gonna die southern dead. Just call me the Scarface of NT

pimp.gif

BIG = dead
Pac = dead

Nobody won.

First it was 7 day theory for me, then over the years me against the world took over, and now it's back to 7 day theory.
laugh.gif
7 day theory is my favorite album of all time but both are in my top 3. CLASSICS.
pimp.gif

it's hard to recite "krazy" without choking up a little bit - it's one of them joints that touches the soul

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Meagainsttheworldcover.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]!!#+ had me in the zone late last year. [/color]

Album was just "IT" on sooooo many different levels

His last verse on "Me Against The World" is my favorite verse ever
pimp.gif

Easily for me. As years go on I tend to not want to hear a lot of songs on 7DT, it has gems tho.

Lord Knows is MOST DEFINITELY a standout track btw. That 3rd verse + the bridge
pimp.gif

Lord Knows and Blasphemy are probably my favorite Pac tracks EVER. This is hard decision but Imma have to roll with MATW cause that's the album where I started giving Pac a serious listen. I remember my homeboy borrowed my tape and I never saw it again
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Easily for me. As years go on I tend to not want to hear a lot of songs on 7DT, it has gems tho.

Lord Knows is MOST DEFINITELY a standout track btw. That 3rd verse + the bridge
pimp.gif
Lord Knows is my $*!* !

I take Me Against the World over 7 Day though.

Back
Top Bottom