Me and condoms can't coexist!

3 years ago I made a thread asking if anyone on NT went raw before because I had never gone raw.
Now I've gone raw with numerous females and whenever I use condoms they ever break or I have to keep adjusting it and I end up changing it during sex and it totally kills the vibe .
Anyone have a problem with condoms? What are some good ones?

You went raw w/ numerous females You are disgusting and a high risk person.

In terms of getting a girl and going raw; well that's between you folks, but the purpose of a condom here is much diff't than a condom between random people.

Think about it.

Dnt wanna scare u homie but that's tooooo soon. For the HIV u gotta at least wait 3 months from the 1st encounter but if u cant wait do 2

Exactly. People don't understand about the diff't tests out there. These clinical tests you get at promoted events aren't accurate. You'll need a 'real' blood test, and it'll need a retest down the road to affirm your status.

SMH @ all this talk about going raw or whatever. Whether she is your trusted GF or not, you should protect yourself. But that's your own choice.

Taking a picture and posting on NT to prove to guys that you had sex? UNREAL. You might as well do a sex tape and tag the video w/ a hand written name of your NT screen name.

-Lates

Came thru with the pics nice.... I got pics of the joint I smashed but the are way too explicit, shows how to finish team raw off correctly lol

appreciate the reps but I only took two pics.

I'll take more if we kick it again

Side note - Man I've slept on Hermosa Beach. Born and raised in SoCal but was gone for 10 years (still came back for summers, holidays etc) but I had never been out in Hermosa until last month after I moved back. The pier gets poppin :smokin.

When I don't feel like dropping dough and/or driving all the way to the Westside, Hollywood, or downtown (live at home in the burbs, thankfully only for 1 year), it's a good alternative. Definitely in the rotation with 2nd Street in LB and DTF when I want to stay local.

Exactly. People don't understand about the diff't tests out there. These clinical tests you get at promoted events aren't accurate. You'll need a 'real' blood test, and it'll need a retest down the road to affirm your status.
SMH @ all this talk about going raw or whatever. Whether she is your trusted GF or not, you should protect yourself. But that's your own choice.
Taking a picture and posting on NT to prove to guys that you had sex? UNREAL. You might as well do a sex tape and tag the video w/ a hand written name of your NT screen name.
-Lates

get off your high horse...it's not that serious

Posted a couple of shots that I thought NT would appreciate and that's all. The girl can't even be identified. It wasn't to prove anything because the pic doesn't prove I smashed. It could have been someone else's picture.

Comparing two non explicit pics where you cant even see the face to a sex tape? ***** with that nonsense

Going raw with a random is very risky and stupid but sometimes you just don't have a condom and it's hard to say no when you're drunk. Hoping I don't get burned (pun intended)

Came thru with the pics nice.... I got pics of the joint I smashed but the are way too explicit, shows how to finish team raw off correctly lol
where? 
nerd.gif

if a random chick was even willing to let me smash raw, i would vacate the premisses immediately...if she letting you do it, trust, you ain't the only one...

if a random chick was even willing to let me smash raw, i would vacate the premisses immediately...if she letting you do it, trust, you ain't the only one...

I creampied this chick on the 1st night, and the whole drive home I thought "If she let me do it on the 1st night, how many times does she get creampied per month?"

appreciate the reps but I only took two pics.
I'll take more if we kick it again
Side note - Man I've slept on Hermosa Beach. Born and raised in SoCal but was gone for 10 years (still came back for summers, holidays etc) but I had never been out in Hermosa until last month after I moved back. The pier gets poppin :smokin.
When I don't feel like dropping dough and/or driving all the way to the Westside, Hollywood, or downtown (live at home in the burbs, thankfully only for 1 year), it's a good alternative. Definitely in the rotation with 2nd Street in LB and DTF when I want to stay local.

You stay in socal G? :nerd:

Any dude who think they r the 1st one to hit it raw is a lame especially when ur a grown @ss man. There's no excuse for stupidity but to each his own if ur bout that life by all means go on head

Last edited:
that feelin when you go raw in a chick knowin u got a rubber in your pocket :\ :\

I'm trying to get used to them again, :rolleyes

I was in a LTR that recently broke off, got off the blocks pretty quickly and hitting this girl that's on the pill with no helmet. Started messing with this other girl, used one the first time and it just wasn't happening. Was going soft, so just risked it. Luckily, no issues and pulled out.

Don't want to play with fire anymore though, might just start "practicing" with one on :rolleyes

Anyone try the trojan bareskin condoms? How are they?

They are just alright. You def get more feeling but it don't feel like its raw

We all know there's nothing better on this earth than ramming up in some good p raw. I just want to know which contraceptive provides
the next best to it. I refuse to use lifestyles or any of the off brands posted in here. Trojan is the only one I trust with my life.

We all know there's nothing better on this earth than ramming up in some good p raw. I just want to know which contraceptive provides
the next best to it. I refuse to use lifestyles or any of the off brands posted in here. Trojan is the only one I trust with my life.

IMO they are the best Trojan out. Lifestyle can never be trusted, way too small and cheap. Every time I have used a Lifestyle it broke

IMO they are the best Trojan out. Lifestyle can never be trusted, way too small and cheap. Every time I have used a Lifestyle it broke

I heard a couple of people say the trojan bareskins broke on them, but read mostly good reviews on them so I bought a box

Back
Top Bottom