Me and my girl just broke up, do I ask her for my iPhone back?

springfieldxd

Banned
Aight, so me and ol girl just called it quits, and she's rambling about her stuff that she needs to come get, books and a toothbrush and some random stuff,and I think to myself, "an NTer offered me 200 for it, I might need that back, since I gave it to her when the 3gs came out)... I didn't wanna soundpetty, so I just let it ride. My question is this: should I get the iPhone back? She already bought a case for it and some screen protectors, and I'm noteven salty at her, but it is an iPhone, ya know...

when she goes home to pick up the things just give her some of that good sauce, and she'll forget all about the break up. Then when she least expects ittake the phone and kick that ol scally wag out for breaking your heart!

WHAT WOULD DIRTY DO?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How are you doing financially? Can you survive without it?
Also, is it a nice clean civil breakup? or was it a dramatic harsh one?

I'm no simp but last time I checked when you give someone a gift you can't take it back, just forget about and don't make the same mistake withyour next girlfriend.

I actually upgraded to the 3gs from the 3g, and nah, I'm doing aight financially, ain't ballin or nothing, but I already took the L giving it to her inthe first place.

And she's actually more hurt than I am, I just had to let her know that I was taking a trip to Cali, and I would be staying with this other chick while Iwas out there. I feel bad, her birthday's next week and I already bought her something online, FTL.

Her palm centro is a terrible phone, I wouldn't wish that phone on a broad that burnt me...

Back
Top Bottom