Me and my girl just broke up, do I ask her for my iPhone back?

Dirtylicious wrote:I've been pretty patient for a while now...but next time I see this done...you're suspended for a month

Re: Why do women...??? Vol. 1
Re: For my NY and NJ Nters
Re: This Comedian Is Pretty Good Vol. Asian Seinfeld?
Re: Rank the NBA Championship teams this decade from best to worst
Re: Truth about facebook video
edit.
one more
Re: Dating/Seeing/Talking/Hooking up with a younger girl UNAPRECIATION
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

this thread is still alive?

i made this with my last SN, and done broke up with another one since then...

i got fabreeze air effects that have lasted longer than any relationship i've ever had, smh...
so did u ever get it back?

well it depends did yall break up cause she did something or did you do somethin if she messed up take it back if it was yall talkd about ityou do you and shesdo her then let her keep it

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you gave it to her as a gift...it would be petty to ask for it back
for all those saying she's petty too about getting back her toothbrush, etc... that's her stuff she left at his place...not something that she gave to him as a gift... apples and oranges.

note..(b/c I know some of you are thinking this)...this is different than something like an engagement ring...which is symbolic of a commitment to marriage... something like THAT you can ask for back.

indifferent.gif
I've been pretty patient for a while now...but next time I see this done...you're suspended for a month

Re: Why do women...??? Vol. 1
Re: For my NY and NJ Nters
Re: This Comedian Is Pretty Good Vol. Asian Seinfeld?
Re: Rank the NBA Championship teams this decade from best to worst
Re: Truth about facebook video
edit.
one more
Re: Dating/Seeing/Talking/Hooking up with a younger girl UNAPRECIATION
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/4375296#reply-4375296

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the sole purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
brave brave soul
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You paid for it, take it back.. Or else she'll be doing something to it to try to rack up the charges..

get ya phone back why should she still benefit of you even when yall broke up... lol but just a reminder she might throw it at u causin it 2 break..jusssomething 2 think abt

Back
Top Bottom