Meek Mill Street Cred??

Who cares about street cred?
Can he make good music?
I think he is decent.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by illphillip

I couldn't quote one of Ross' lines from the same song. Does he have some relatable lyrics in his songs? I'm sure he does. But how can I relate when so much of what he SAYS is already questionable?
True but he did say "*%@+ a blog dog cause one day we gon meet"
DjVladBEATUP2.jpg
Funny how quickly he "met" Vlad and Kreayshawn, but he still hasn't "met" Trick, Jeezy, or 50

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I couldn't quote one of Ross' lines from the same song. Does he have some relatable lyrics in his songs? I'm sure he does. But how can I relate when so much of what he SAYS is already questionable?
DjVladBEATUP2.jpg
Funny how quickly he "met" Vlad and Kreayshawn, but he still hasn't "met" Trick, Jeezy, or 50
Cause him and Trick fine.......uhhhh even Banks & Yayo have to find 50.......and a Jeezy & Ross run in will never happen thats all politics

if u not from Miami I suggest you dont speak on Ross connections or affiliations cause Ross been running with them Zo's

like I have said many of times thats why Wayne & Birdman so loyal to him cause Ross gave the pass for Wayne to come thru Opa Locka and Carol City for the DJ Khaled "We Takin Over" video

cause them Zo's & 21 jump street got word Khaled was shooting the video and Wayne was gonna be there and after he made them comments on I Cant Feel My Face they wasnt having it

Dudes love sticking up for William let that !%%+ goooo that boy a duck and a clown like was said before me he was on that lil white girl +@# quick. Fif had this man's child running round counting Floyd money had his bm clownin him nd yet Ross can't seem to stumble into him William play tough for the cameras.

And man I'd never wish harm on no man but I hope he bump into Jeezy if nothing else for a reality check.

How can +*%*%+ with absolutely street cred in their own neighborhood question another mans street cred?

I don't get it ..

ya'll been on this same %$$* for years ..

this why the #$!!%$@ forum sucks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

How can +*%*%+ with absolutely street cred in their own neighborhood question another mans street cred?

I don't get it ..

ya'll been on this same %$$* for years ..

this why the #$!!%$@ forum sucks
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly...
I mean are ya'll REALLY about to check Ross on the streets? 
roll.gif

Thats why i say you all need real role models. Ya'll are acting like little kids as if this stuff honestly matters. If the song comes on ya'll still rock out to it. 

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My thing is, if you really deep in the streets like how they claim they are, why even become a rapper? That's calling too much attention to you and your movements.
Cause nobody wants to live that life to begin with.  Why not transition into legal money if the opportunity arises?

Agreed.

And at the same time @%@**@ shouldn't act like it's something that doesn't matter or try to downplay it just because they don't have any.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by Futuristic

DjVladBEATUP2.jpg
Cause him and Trick fine.......uhhhh even Banks & Yayo have to find 50.......and a Jeezy & Ross run in will never happen thats all politics

if u not from Miami I suggest you dont speak on Ross connections or affiliations cause Ross been running with them Zo's

like I have said many of times thats why Wayne & Birdman so loyal to him cause Ross gave the pass for Wayne to come thru Opa Locka and Carol City for the DJ Khaled "We Takin Over" video

cause them Zo's & 21 jump street got word Khaled was shooting the video and Wayne was gonna be there and after he made them comments on I Cant Feel My Face they wasnt having it
is there any truth to this? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

street dudes that rap arent killers........

maybe slung a lil dope but nobosy wasnt king-pining  these streets..

My moms probably sold more weight than ross..... 
indifferent.gif

Idk about these top 40 rappers yall talkin bout. But I know 2 of the best rappers from my town were doin big things. they were legitimately those dudes in th streets

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Every single time I see a thread discussing a rappers "street cred" I think of Haze and Ninjahood
laugh.gif

My favorite NT thread.
laugh.gif

DjVladBEATUP2.jpg

he also said

" a punch in the face will get ya 300 k
ask Vlad , now he back to making minimum wage "
Tears Of Joy | Rick Ross

Tears Of Joy | Rick Ross

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Every single time I see a thread discussing a rappers "street cred" I think of Haze and Ninjahood
laugh.gif

My favorite NT thread.
laugh.gif
fat joe street cred thread lol

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I think it's safe to say, any rapper from Philly that isn't getting tested or publicly humiliated has street cred.
im gonna have to side with this...Philly is a city full of talented savages
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I think it's safe to say, any rapper from Philly that isn't getting tested or publicly humiliated has street cred.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
^ true story. It's something in the water.
Back to the topic, i bet money half the dudes ya'll are worried about pay off gangs for "protection" on some extortion %*%. 

Originally Posted by Bm0re23410

DjVladBEATUP2.jpg

he also said

Tears Of Joy | Rick Ross
Any got the full story on this Vlad situation??

I was at that Texas Music conference when that vlad !$@* happened and Ross aint even the one that laid hands on buddy. E-Class the one who told them _s too stomp out Vlad, Ross %%# was just chillin.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
^ true story. It's something in the water.
Back to the topic, i bet money half the dudes ya'll are worried about pay off gangs for "protection" on some extortion %*%. 

Especially in Houston, you'd be surprised.

I take all the stuff rappers say with a grain of salt. Most rappers fabricate stuff in their songs anyway. Their lifes before they became rappers is mostly unknown. Dudes trying to confirm their street cred mostly based on hear say and that stuff can't be proven. Just enjoy the music

Back
Top Bottom