Meek Millz is a fowl dude

Word . . . I wouldn't just hand out 5k like that either but say no and keep it moving, no need to expose him on IG . . .
looks at s/n, reads post again. 
laugh.gif
 but i strongly agree with all this ^^
Ha I wish I didn't choose this screen name, people seem to think off the bat I'm some huge MMG/Meek Mill slurp
people thats saying meek is corny, etc.. probably the same ones thats usually begging on the regular and dont get nothin
Nah yo . . . it's just that if that was your mans and you not gonna give him the money . . . then just say that . . . why go out of your way to embarrass him . . . especially since at one point he was looking out for Meek with beats

I do see why Meek was offended . . . you don't want dudes to look at you like an ATM or something, and also, he could get Meek in trouble depending on what he used the money for . . . but there was no need to post this to millions of people

^

meek should of took a different approach but at the end of the day stop stick ya hand out

people thats saying meek is corny, etc.. probably the same ones thats usually begging on the regular and dont get nothin

Cliche ImStillMike response: Oh they're hating? Must not be making no money. Every thread :lol:

i mean thats the only reason why one would hate on the next

i guess hard work dont play off for the beggers

What are you even talking about? :lol: Rich people can't be corny?

Without backdrop I wouldn't gave dude $$...meek aint have to put dude on frontstreet but I undastand he did it to warn future bumming ******

With a lil info comin out meek say he knew dude his whole life and posted a tbt pic last month on IG...ol boy did beats on meek mixtapes and didn't get paid...roun still didn't throw dirt in that philly interview & said he wated to chop it up...in them messages seem like dude wanted to get some beats to meek then said **** it and asked for $$$

lame on both sides deaux...dude don't wanna tell his BM no and meek flexxin for IG likes...I hate when ****** get money and forget the struggle actin like they was born rich...this social media be exposin meek mill

Call a spade a spade ***** was lookin for lulz

You're a moron. I've never asked for money from any friend of mine. I'm cool with Meek telling him no but putting it online is stupid. Meek said he's known him all his life, what kind of person are you to try to go out of your way to humiliate someone.

I thought I was a Meek fan until I realized he was yelling on every track 

Instagram: CTG89

Twitter: _AllAboutCT

he had to make an example outta dude to keep future leeches off his back

cats will think 2 and 3 times before asking for money if its not a serious matter

that producer wouldn't ask his own mom for 5k, meek is just the money man to alotta cats
well what do you expect when dude is cashin out on strippers everynight..

That song is fire meek corny as **** for puttin a ***** he known since a child out there like that and over money this ***** will waste on **** in a night i could see spazzin if ol boy wanted 200 racks and dude still didn't **** on meek on the radio even after gettin played

Back
Top Bottom