Melo Unconcious

J.R. probably thought he was actually doing something smart.
"Hey, I was trying to catch them napping."
laugh.gif

Yall act like anybody on the court couldn't have called a timeout, including the Nugget's bench. The ref actually gave them a second to do so before he handed the ball to Jeff Green. That's on the entire Nugget's team and "coach" Dantley who just sits over there and watches the game. The players don't respect him as any kind of authority. I saw JR Smith literally check himself into the game after halftime. It's possible they have a preestablished routine like "come in after 6 minutes," or come in to match James Harden, but it still struck me as strange because Smith didn't shoot around after the half, he spent the entire half and portion of 3rd quarter with a trainer getting his lower body stretched then literally got up from it and ran to the scorer's table.

smh.gif
At the refs for allowing play to continue

indifferent.gif
At his teammates for not calling timeout when they get the ball
smh.gif

There is no injury timeout rule in the NBA. The refs can't call a timeout for them.

JR....
1st - he never called a timeout, and kept playing....
2nd - after he gets called for the travel, he points to melo, as if it was his fault....
smh.gif

and at the commentators...
'anthony out on the floor, what is he doing??'
seriously?
hes obviously not hurt....
indifferent.gif

You gotta call time-out if you see one of your teamates laid out on the floor. I don't care if dude is an absolute clown, you don't know if he's really hurt or not. Plus, what's the purpose of playing 4 on 5 ball.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

There is no injury timeout rule in the NBA. The refs can't call a timeout for them.

But Mr. Stern is worried about how the players dress on the sideline?!.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

did anybody notice how Smith pointed at Melo like he caused him to travel

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

You gotta call time-out if you see one of your teamates laid out on the floor. I don't care if dude is an absolute clown, you don't know if he's really hurt or not. Plus, what's the purpose of playing 4 on 5 ball.

WTH? Did you not see what happened? With Josh Smith on your team the odds are always in your favor.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This video is disturbing, neither teams called time out, and Melo could've gotten stepped on. SMH
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
What does one have to do with the other?
eyes.gif

Why should an official have to call a timeout if your player/teammate is laying on the floor? The rest of the Nuggets on the floor didn't even quit playing...

^i wouldnt blame OKC for not calling a timeout, but they could have at least told Denver to stop the play instead of just running around melo, although i have to admit i did chuckle at that.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

WTH? Did you not see what happened? With Josh Smith on your team the odds are always in your favor.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Josh_Smith.jpg

Yes, but can't they stop the game though? They stop the game if there's a players bleeding even a little bit for a 'safety' reason, right? Damn shame at everyone not responding quickly when he went down like that. Who knows? We could've seen another Hank Gathers. Stupid 'Earl' Smith looking like putting a blame on Melo for his traveling 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Why should an official have to call a timeout if your player/teammate is laying on the floor? The rest of the Nuggets on the floor didn't even quit playing...
It's a matter of policy genius. It looks as if they really don't give a ###! if a player gets injured durin play, but they better make sure they aint wearin jeans and white tees on the sideline.

I'm surprised that no one called timeout on BOTH sides. Regardless of them bein ur opponent, u don't wanna see anybody hurt. Now if Durant tripped over him and broke his foot, they'd be upset. They have TV timeouts, just exhaust one of them while he's bein tended to.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

I don't know... Maybe so a guy that's unconscious and laying on the floor doesn't get stampeded upon and forced into a coma..... Are you serious? Player safety should always come first...

I saw this the other night. I just thought it was funny that everybody on the nuggets was looking around like "can we get a timeout" except! for jr smith.......That guy is a genious

IDK whether to believe he was really hurt (wasn't even grimacing while laying down) or if he was just full of %$+% tryin' to show em up.
laugh.gif

(#&*$# refs bite on flops and they ignore the real (#&$*(#&. that's just (#&*$# up. 
roll.gif

at first I thought he was fakin but if you look at it you can see where he hits his neck and falls out. Then for a minute dude wasnt even moving not even flinching

lmao at jr though

Back
Top Bottom