Meme This Usher Court Victory Pic

Joined Jan 9, 2007
Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon :lol:

Blank Slate:

2 Quick Ones Just To Get Things Going.....
URL=http://s248.photobucket.com/user/SoMchSle/media/3vgs5d_zpsad992e32.jpg.html][/URL]

http://s248.photobucket.com/user/SoMchSle/media/3vgscm_zps972944c5.jpg.html

Let's See What You've Got NT..... TOO MUCH Potential In This Pic! :lol:

Joined Oct 17, 2008
Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon
Quick glance, I thought this was a title or a bunch of titles.

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?

You know what, forget it. I'm not even going to work my brain, some men just want to see the world burn.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon :lol:
Quick glance, I thought this was a title or a bunch of titles.
Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?

You know what, forget it. I'm not even going to work my brain, some men just want to see the world burn.
:lol:

Joined Jul 19, 2012
Up Early This Morn After A Great Weekend In Dallas For Kixpo 2013 And Was Browsing Some News Sites When I Came Across This Pic On USAToday. Knowing Some Of The Epic Threads That Have Graced The General Section And Well Aware Of Some Of The Comedians Within These Threads, I Saw Potential For A Great "I See What You Did There" Meme, As Well As Good Laughs For The Drive Back To Colorado This Afternoon

Blank Slate:

Let's See What You've Got NT..... TOO MUCH Potential In This Pic!

Last edited:

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
There's a better pic I saw on reddit. Can't just be requesting magic though. Side note, this chick took him to court 9 times.

Joined Jun 15, 2013
This Dude Kills Me Capitalizing Every Word Like It's Cool.

Seriously Dude, Why Do You Do It?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now