Memorizing the whole periodic table in two days unappreciation.

These are the type of tests that you need to cheat. No point on learning all of the elements, your teacher should be paying much more attention on somethingmore valuable.

Unless you want to go to Med School, be a chemist, or a Chemical Engineer...you wasted your time.

Shoulda just printed it real small and put it in your hoody pouch or used your smart phone.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

laugh.gif
it could be worse..
buddha.head.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Unless you want to go to Med School, be a chemist, or a Chemical Engineer...you wasted your time.

Shoulda just printed it real small and put it in your hoody pouch or used your smart phone.

Nah, there won't be one time in med school where you'll have to know the atomic number of Selenium or anything else about the periodic table.

how could you possibly benefit from memorizing the entire periodic table in the 9th ++*+@+# grade?

dont they give you a copy before exams anyways?

Originally Posted by Physicx

how could you possibly benefit from memorizing the entire periodic table in the 9th ++*+@+# grade?

No, they dont give us !@@#. I go to a Magnet school that's top 35 in the country.
sick.gif

Well, the periodic table isn't on NT. Go study, man.

And not needing chemistry ever appreciation. Psychology FTW.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by Physicx

No, they dont give us !@@#. I go to a Magnet school that's top 35 in the country.
sick.gif

What does the ranking have to do with anything kid?

Stop being an attention %#%#% and go memorize the damn thing.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

These are the type of tests that you need to cheat. No point on learning all of the elements, your teacher should be paying much more attention on something more valuable.
co-sign. I havent used any of that info since 10th grade. Dont need it unless you are trying to be a chemist or something.

Its just b.s. that teachers do to occupy students time.

i memorized it in the 8th grade but that is just pointless we had to do it for a class

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Memorizing the periodic table? What sort of ******ed Chem course is this?
co-sign...what value does memorizing the periodic table possibly hold?
smh.gif

I remember I was supposed to memorize for a test in the 11th grade. Dumb +%@ teacher left the big +%@ poster of it on the wall
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

It's the table, atomic number, and the other number...

Oh, and im in the 9th grade, btw.

indifferent.gif

don't worry fam .... I had too do that in HS and college .... its easier if you do it by the groups ...... but you should've known most of them by now
EDIT
Try to come up with memes for each group it'll be a lot easier that way and you could always save it somewhere

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Nah, there won't be one time in med school where you'll have to know the atomic number of Selenium or anything else about the periodic table.
isn't chemistry required to take orgo/inorganic which are on the MCAT which you need to get into Med School?

Back
Top Bottom