Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Someday a player will tear an ACL doing that jumping bump celebration....word to Gramattica.

Why would you say that?? Thats some hating *#% %%%@.

The Grizz make the worst decisions at the most clutch times, I swear. It's gotta hurt to know 3 games were within reach but you blew em with boneheaded plays.

CP3 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SA bout to beat the BRAKES off these dudes.
smokin.gif

Ginobili's far better at CP360's style of play.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Clippers have done the entire OT. Giving CP that staggered screen that frees him up for that automatic 15 footer

Lakers fans are soooo miserable...

Come on guys, we're better than that
laugh.gif

It was kind of smart get your best free throw shooters in there you know they are fouling and you need to get those two points.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Someday a player will tear an ACL doing that jumping bump celebration....word to Gramattica.

I said someday a player will...no where did I state I am looking forward to seeing. It is an observation. Proceed.

akajaedeuce:
Lakers fans are soooo miserable...

Come on guys, we're better than that
laugh.gif

I can't get w/ the way the Clippers play. Sorry. It's not because they're the team across the hall; promise. It's because their brand is painful to watch.

I said someday a player will...no where did I state I am looking forward to seeing. It is an observation. Proceed.
Naw its a wish dont play coy. At least say it outright.

How you gonna tell someone what they meant to say......it was clearly just an observation bro
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

How you gonna tell someone what they meant to say......it was clearly just an observation bro

Dude hes in here hating on the clips all game and its just an observation. Sure buddy.

Now you are attempting to state what I was truly feeling. You must be a female. Everytime I watch athletes celebrate in that manner the first thing that goes through my mind is "That would be a terrible way to blow out an ACL.". I watched Gilbert tear up his knee against Toronto. I was going for the Clippers and their multiple former Wizards....but alas you are right wise sir.

Back
Top Bottom