Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

136215413_utah_grizzlies_murphy0052-670.jpg

tumblr_m058wdnhuy1qhbwi4o1_500.png

May the best team win.

Whatever happens, I don't see it going 7 games. 
If the FedEx Forum is as loud as it was last year, Clippers will not be able to win in Memphis. Period. 

Grizzlies in 5, maybe 6

You slacking bhz, I expected you to make this thread after the Grizzlies one tonight.
laugh.gif

ZBo is going to expose Griffin
If Z-Bo can return to his playoff form he most definitely will.

Grizz in 6.

If the Fed-Ex is slammin' like it was last year, I have my grizzlies in 6.
ZBo and Marc will be too much down low.

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Clips in 6. Maybe 5.

5 games without homecourt?

Z-Bo and Gasol vs Griffin and Jordan? I just don't see how the Clips can handle their frontcourt of Z-Bo, Gasol, and Gay. I like the Grizz in 6.

Do people really think Z-Bo is going to do anything? Like have you seen the guy play this season, he has been a complete non-facotr, he aint the same guy he was last playoffs.
The Blake Griffin love got way too far last year and this year the hate has gone way too far the other way.  Dudes acting like the guy is a scrub when he put up 20-10 on better than 50% from the field.  He still has holes in his game sure but people really going a little far talking about being exposed.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Do people really think Z-Bo is going to do anything? Like have you seen the guy play this season, he has been a complete non-facotr, he aint the same guy he was last playoffs.

I wouldn't say all that. He's not where he was last season, but he still gets a double-double (around 15/10, 13/12) when he gets a good amount of minutes. Tonight was his first game without his knee brace. I'm not sure how he will perform in the playoffs, but I think he's the type of guy that will put it all on the line and end up playing great. 
Saying all that, he's not the main reason I think we win. We are going to win because of our defense, depth, Marc Gasol, Rudy Gay and Tony Allen's defense on CP3. 

And P, where was playoff CP3 the last time he took a team to the playoffs (outside of last season when he went against Derek Fisher?). Nuggets beat his team in 5 games back in 2009. He will be facing a much better defensive team on the perimeter this season. His past two times going to the playoffs, he's lost in the 1st round. The team back in '09 was probably on par with this current team. I trust our defense enough to make the right adjustments when it comes to playing them. And it really depends on how much the refs let the guys play and how many ticky tack calls they will make. I'll honestly throw TA on him the entire game, but its probably not going to happen.

Paul shot only 39% against MEM in their three meetings this year.

He'll need to bring it up a few notches if they hope to win.

That'll be an arduous task with TA on him.

I think MEM splits the first 2 & sweeps their home games to take it in 6.

Without being a fan of either team, easily the most intriguing first-round series for me on paper. The winner of this match-up could very well earn a place in the WCF. 

My most anticipated series, even over NYK/MIA

Chris Paul can take a team to the 2nd round by himself.
I've seen a lot of people pick to the Grizz to the Finals.

Should be interesting.

This will be the most competitive and entertaining first round series.

I think CP3 is gonna have to average close to 30/15 for the Clips to win this series.
With that said, the Grizz in 6.

lmfao i know there is a lot of memphis on this board but i dont believe them clippers in 6 will be a sick series no doubt

Back
Top Bottom