"Men lie, women lie, numbers don't" Vol. Android vs. iOS

Who gives a damn what OS you prefer.. Enjoy YOUR phone! what others have shouldn't matter to you.

Off Topic though when is PSN coming back online
grin.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by moneymike88

fanboys on either side are annoying

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Yeah this get's old quick.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

not this %+!+ again

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I will NEVER understand why anyone cares about these things. XBox vs PS3, PC vs. Mac, iPhone vs. Android...

I mean really, WHO GIVES A %!%$? Enjoy what you have.

As a fan of tech I really love both os, both great for different use. Me personally I have a evo on sprint and iphone 3gs. As a tech phone nerd I get bored of cell phones quick. I need att so I can just switch the sim card between andriod and iphone.

As a fan of tech I really love both os, both great for different use. Me personally I have a evo on sprint and iphone 3gs. As a tech phone nerd I get bored of cell phones quick. I need att so I can just switch the sim card between andriod and iphone.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by moneymike88

fanboys on either side are annoying

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Yeah this get's old quick.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

not this %+!+ again

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I will NEVER understand why anyone cares about these things. XBox vs PS3, PC vs. Mac, iPhone vs. Android...

I mean really, WHO GIVES A %!%$? Enjoy what you have.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

it doesnt matter if its only one phone per year that comes out or MANY phones that come out. Android phones are all basically the same besides minor tweaks.

According to apple fanboys, the iPhone is better ANYWAY.......So if thats the case, iphones should still sell more and be more desirable if its better, right?

Right........so, yea.
poor logic man. iPhones/ios is favoured by many but the 3 phones apple are dishing out today are not going to hold up. android works with multiple manufactures who produce phones that appeal to a certain demopgraphic. the sidekick is going to get rebooted with android, which is obviously targeted to the younger crowd. droids to young adult folks. mytouch3g's for mothers
laugh.gif
taking this into consideration, iOS is holding up impressively.
Denial.....lol.
I dont care either way.....android fanboys and apple fanboys are both annoying.   Use what you want, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

i PREFER android...........tho

it doesnt matter if its only one phone per year that comes out or MANY phones that come out. Android phones are all basically the same besides minor tweaks.

According to apple fanboys, the iPhone is better ANYWAY.......So if thats the case, iphones should still sell more and be more desirable if its better, right?

Right........so, yea.
poor logic man. iPhones/ios is favoured by many but the 3 phones apple are dishing out today are not going to hold up. android works with multiple manufactures who produce phones that appeal to a certain demopgraphic. the sidekick is going to get rebooted with android, which is obviously targeted to the younger crowd. droids to young adult folks. mytouch3g's for mothers
laugh.gif
Denial.....lol.
I dont care either way.....android fanboys and apple fanboys are both annoying.   Use what you want, everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

I always thought that song was funny when so many record companies buy their own cds these days

I always thought that song was funny when so many record companies buy their own cds these days

Right........so, yea.
laugh.gif
Denial.....lol.

Not really denial, there are a lot of good arguments against iPhones, you just chose a terrible one.

Android is offered on more networks than iOS, and there are many phones that are cheaper than iPhones that run the Android OS. Although many people would rather have an iPhone, they may get a cheaper Android phone because it has similar functions, but a cheaper price. However, it doesn't mean that phone's capabilities match up to the iPhone, it's just similar. Like comparing the "Peanut Butter Chocolate Fusion!" cereal to the "Reeses Puffs" in the grocery store... PBCF will probably taste really similarly to the Reeses Puffs... but you know which one you REALLY want to buy.

to many android phones coming out in one year... does the phone suck that bad... that you have to come out with another one to keep users intrested.

Right........so, yea.
laugh.gif
Denial.....lol.

Not really denial, there are a lot of good arguments against iPhones, you just chose a terrible one.

Android is offered on more networks than iOS, and there are many phones that are cheaper than iPhones that run the Android OS. Although many people would rather have an iPhone, they may get a cheaper Android phone because it has similar functions, but a cheaper price. However, it doesn't mean that phone's capabilities match up to the iPhone, it's just similar. Like comparing the "Peanut Butter Chocolate Fusion!" cereal to the "Reeses Puffs" in the grocery store... PBCF will probably taste really similarly to the Reeses Puffs... but you know which one you REALLY want to buy.

to many android phones coming out in one year... does the phone suck that bad... that you have to come out with another one to keep users intrested.

i have an android and think it is a complete piece of %!+*.
going right back to the iphone whenever i get a chance to.
im done dealing with this !***%$*!

*%!% you android, and everything you believe in and stand for

yes im mad

i have an android and think it is a complete piece of %!+*.
going right back to the iphone whenever i get a chance to.
im done dealing with this !***%$*!

*%!% you android, and everything you believe in and stand for

yes im mad

Damn, I must pissed in peoples coffee. Troll? For what? Because your butt hurt by news? Chill out. iPhone IS still better all around phone and OS, and I STILL have and use my iPhone on Tmobile.

Damn, I must pissed in peoples coffee. Troll? For what? Because your butt hurt by news? Chill out. iPhone IS still better all around phone and OS, and I STILL have and use my iPhone on Tmobile.

Back
Top Bottom