Men who brag about dating very young women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when a woman is 35, she still doesnt know what the hell she wants and still plays games
mean.gif

And as for older men liking younger women??? Its simple. The older women are washed up, bitter, cold, not exciting and too stressful.
But odds are, she's does at that age. She's more likely to be bitter than someone younger but so are men at that age if they have been in relationships.

Younger women would be more likely to be immature and likely to play games, be fickle and not know what she wants.

It's 2015.

I just watched a documentary about Jamaican men using foreign women to finance themselves.

Matter of fact, I know wayyyyy more men mooching off of women than the other way around.
Again, it being 2015 means nothing. Yes women have money and their own jobs, but a woman is generally looking for a man that can give her financial security.

Why NT tho? Why not lipstick alley or some other female centric forum?
Because to women this is obvious. It's doesn't seem to be the case with men. There are very few threads on Lipstick Alley about dating younger men. Very few women desire that. Men DO desire young women and increasingly younger to look good to other men.

Women conceal and lie about their age all the time 

why is this surprising to you

Op, why are you always making these types of threads. You just giving them ammunition.
mean.gif
*****, this the internet.

Wth is anyone going to do? Post a picture of a gun? They can tell me what to do when they send an electronic payment to Verizon for my Internet bill.

OP you are always posting nonsense.

In a normal place (like the US), older guys like 18-28 year olds cuz they physically are at their most attractive. Simple biology. We r animals.

Because to women this is obvious. It's doesn't seem to be the case with men. There are very few threads on Lipstick Alley about dating younger men. Very few women desire that. Men DO desire young women and increasingly younger to look good to other men.
Women desire men that are established. A man's value is in his pocket.

Men desire women that are physically appealing. A woman's value is in her physical assets.

I am NOT saying the only thing women look for in men is $.

I am NOT saying the only thing men look for in women is LOOKS.

But those two things are the main draws of each sex.

Therefore, older men looking for younger women is simply due to younger women are in their physical primes, while older women are past their primes.

Therefore, older women looking for older men is simply due to older men are in their economic primes, while younger men haven't reached that prime.

SIMPLE Math Bundy

divide ur age and add 7

The docta gets it.

You can't go wrong with this formula

It's 2015.

I just watched a documentary about Jamaican men using foreign women to finance themselves.

Matter of fact, I know wayyyyy more men mooching off of women than the other way around.

:lol: :lol:

Troll game spectacular.

I'll hand it to you, famb. You know how to get people on this board talking..

In a normal place (like the US), older guys like 18-28 year olds cuz they physically are at their most attractive. Simple biology. We r animals.
Except we're really not like animals as we're able to reason. A 23 year old male is better off physically than a 33 year old male. If I go with your statement, I should feel more attracted to the 23 year old but I'm not because I am able to reason.

On paper, I would want the older man because I ASSUME that he has life experiences that make him more mature, wiser, and emotionally stable even though the 23 year old would have better skin, more stamina, be more fertile, and in better shape. 

Screen name to post ratio is stronger than the theory of evolution

:wow:

Except we're really not like animals as we're able to reason. A 23 year old male is better off physically than a 33 year old male. If I go with your statement, I should feel more attracted to the 23 year old but I'm not because I am able to reason.

On paper, I would want the older man because I ASSUME that he has life experiences that make him more mature, wiser, and emotionally stable even though the 23 year old would have better skin, more stamina, be more fertile, and in better shape. 
roll.gif

The docta gets it.

You can't go wrong with this formula
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Troll game spectacular.

I'll hand it to you, famb. You know how to get people on this board talking..
Tell the truth. From where I come from , the women take care of thee men. In NOVA, the atmosphere is different but check out low income areas and you'll  see a difference.

True story, My mom's job has a guy who's 55 and dating a 14 year old.

The parents don't say anything because he breaks the daughters off, as well as the parents. Vacations, shopping sprees, all of that.

True story, My mom's job has a guy who's 55 and dating a 14 year old.

The parents don't say anything because he breaks the daughters off, as well as the parents. Vacations, shopping sprees, all of that.
How does the daughter feel about all of this? Poor girl.

You're thinking about it from a woman's view. A man's view is we'll want the 23 year old most likely

Like my OG Patrice would say, ***** is like bread not like houses.

Miss me with all them stale and jaded women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom