Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP hasnt provided FB link to said guy or pics. Says they feel good about destroying that person on social media so why not let the NTers see. OP onv a gremlin trolling everyone not watching broncos steelers game

OP hasnt provided FB link to said guy or pics. Says they feel good about destroying that person on social media so why not let the NTers see. OP onv a gremlin trolling everyone not watching broncos steelers game

I'm watching the game, but these two teams man, snooze fest offense punctuated by Omaha Omaha.

An independent contractor with over 100 Gs stolen from him, and an MIT engineer who both require dating sites to find love? All 3 of you failed. Dudes with those type of credentials should not need social networks to find women. Appears lame and weak, in my opinion.

laugh.gif
OP why you have unprotected sex.

You want die?
As dead and frozen as yo daddy when yo momma walk out of the shower.

There's dudes who use social networks to get women who can also get women out of dating sites. Get off your high horse.

And have you seen dudes at MIT? Ain't no amount of PhDs can fix ugly.
He was cute.

And I prefer nerds over brawn and looks.

Lol. That guy is a future Charlie Sheen.

And I'm glad I did it to this day. I probably saved this man's life. He's going to be a better man. I expect an invite to his wedding next year

You sound super crazy, :x, sad their so many chicks like you in this world. Pray to never run into a "You"

Last edited:
What was the last NT Classic? we need some photoshops, some real life bafoonery, someone order mad pizza to OP crib, hack the photobucket, cmon son!!

You're super crazy,
sick.gif
, sad their so many chicks like you in this world. Pray to never run into a "You"
I saved his life. He was going down the wrong road.

He either needed to be reformed or some other girl was going to

A) Cut his balls off

B) Shoot him

C) Bestow him the eternal gift that keeps on giving

D)Burn his house down

E)Fight him and get him locked up for domestic abuse

F) All of the above

I know the wedding invite will come through the mail with a handwritten signature

Yea ok, I used to go to parties at MIT, the chicks there stayed thirsty for outsiders cause they wouldn't let any of those dudes touch them with a 10 foot pole.
laugh.gif
Or maybe they just weren't impressed because they were just as smart.

I was attracted to him so why should I care about your opinion? That was rhetorical.

What was the last NT Classic? we need some photoshops, some real life bafoonery, someone order mad pizza to OP crib, hack the photobucket, cmon son!!
C'mon! Can't you do it?

Why can't you do it?!

Can you do it?!

Aren't you smart,  so do it?!

Can you hack the bucket?!

Nevermind, just....it.

Since you sent his naked pics to all his family and friends I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem posting his pic in here. ???

This is what happens when you make men from hook up sites wait 2.5 months for sex. You make them become more invested than they really intended to be. Some men will carry the lie to the end to achieve the objective, some will be real with you. Your bs meter needs improvement.

Yeah I'm not trying to find my damn wife on a dating site I want some *****.

All I got from OP was that you made some guy that was looking for ***** online wait 10 weeks to smash and was mad he was entertaining other chicks during that timeframe.

And that you're crazy and his mom got a notification with her sons penis in it. The Facebook exposal was OD. Take your L and move on. Did exposing him on Facebook and snitching on him to his other girl really accomplish anything or get your five months back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom