Men ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so if he didn't find another girl, and you still let him smash raw, would you be complaining about possibly contracting HPV? :nerd:

Cool, as long as there was a gain from it I suppose. And as far as his main, how do you know for sure she left him, or even if she did, does it really matter, doesn't solve anything, hell, they're probably together now, at dinner.
She never blocked me. We talked through Facebook (it's public)and I can see through her account that they have distanced.

We talked for 5 hours when she messaged me for context of messages with times. She also wanted to see the nudes.

I also bombed her with details of my friend prank texting him pretending to be a 19 year old girl. He sent hundreds of messages and never mentioned a girlfriend.

I was able to tell her details of their hiking trip and what they ate because of those prank messages. She was disgusted and scared of who else he'd been with. ..scared of diseases like me. Again, because he prefers gf to be on birth control.

Wait so if he didn't find another girl, and you still let him smash raw, would you be complaining about possibly contracting HPV?
nerd.gif
You missed the part where I found about her after breaking up with him.

The app caused me to break up with him. There were other girls claiming he slept with them when claimed to be celibate.

Kelly, I'm curious to know: now that you've wiped your hands clean of this situation, what's on the horizon / what are you looking forward to?

Do you feel this debacle changed your views on men even further?
Yep.I trust no one.

Going to be single and focus on other things in life.

Kelly, how long did you and dude know each other BEFORE yall became a couple?
He talked about being serious the first week. I said no. He wanted to come to my house. I said no. Wanted to meet my friends. I said no, to wait and go slower.

Maybe after the first month, he specifically said we were exclusive and had gotten rid of his okcupid account.

U petty for that fb ****. I see why u don't have a man. For that to even come across as a good idea and u to go all out and do it I can see why he would pick somebody else. That says alot about u.

He talked about being serious the first week. I said no. He wanted to come to my house. I said no. Wanted to meet my friends. I said no, to wait and go slower.

Maybe after the first month, he specifically said we were exclusive and had gotten rid of his okcupid account.
So you knew the dude for a MONTH and saw him how many times before yall made it official?

Like, when do you take ownership of your consistent poor decision making when it comes to dudes?

U petty for that fb ****. I see why u don't have a man. For that to even come across as a good idea and u to go all out and do it I can see why he would pick somebody else. That says alot about u.
Lol. That guy is a future Charlie Sheen.

And I'm glad I did it to this day. I probably saved this man's life. He's going to be a better man. I expect an invite to his wedding next year

I also bombed her with details of my friend prank texting him pretending to be a 19 year old girl. He sent hundreds of messages and never mentioned a girlfriend.
NO WAY you seriously put someone up to do this. How old are you man?

So you knew the dude for a MONTH and saw him how many times before yall made it official?

Like, when do you take ownership of your consistent poor decision making when it comes to dudes?
Dc...go on in the kitchen. A month and you're talking and hanging out often is pretty good. You usually know if you like someone right away. Lol. Even when I was a virgin , it was pretty much a few weeks of things going good and then being exclusive. Not ready for marriage but not hanging with other girls.

The question is? How long does it take YOU to get a girl to decide to be in a relationship with you? Seriously, you're looking bad right now.  I'm not hanging around someone for six months saved in his phone as Pizza Hut.  You either know or I'm out.

so youre saying the 100 people you see that night wont be your type? yeah ight.

its not even a club really, just a lounge. do you though my dm's r open still
nerd.gif
Maybe. Just emotionally drained. If I get in relationship in the next couple of months, it won't be a healthy one

If this Kellyrep e-persona is really female she gives a bad name for women and how they're crazy. This is some childish ****.

If it's a dude like I been thinking, nice little trap thread once again :lol:

However it went, it seems Kellyrep went to a lot of extremes via fb and whatnot, why not just go confront that guy. Straight up. Because now everyone looks crazy.

Dc...go on in the kitchen. A month and you're talking and hanging out often is pretty good. You usually know if you like someone right away. Lol. Even when I was a virgin , it was pretty much a few weeks of things going good and then being exclusive. Not ready for marriage but not hanging with other girls.

The question is? How long does it take YOU to get a girl to decide to be in a relationship with you? Seriously, you're looking bad right now.  I'm not hanging around someone for six months saved in his phone as Pizza Hut.  You either know or I'm out.
laugh.gif
 @ EYE am looking  bad. A month is a short time period of going from knowing someone into being in a full blown relationship with them. But yea, I look bad.

Just live life Kelly. Stay away from social media, delete your profiles and let life happen.

Just go grocery shopping. People always find the one at Whole Foods.

However it went, it seems Kellyrep went to a lot of extremes via fb and whatnot, why not just go confront that guy. Straight up. Because now everyone looks crazy.
I tried. So  many times and he was just getting a kick out of not responding.

If this Kellyrep e-persona is really female she gives a bad name for women and how they're crazy. This is some childish ****.

If it's a dude like I been thinking, nice little trap thread once again :lol:
Has Kelly never posted pics?

If it's a dude like I been thinking, nice little trap thread once again
laugh.gif
Honestly, the fact that she knows of the inside joke about me and she hardly frequents this board lets me know this is someone's alter ego. She just stamped it

laugh.gif
 @ EYE am looking bad. A month is a short time period of going from knowing someone into being in a full blown relationship with them. But yea, I look bad.
Not full  fledged, sweetie. Just exclusive. Still getting know each other but without any other noise.

Honestly, the fact that she knows of the inside joke about me and she hardly frequents this board lets me know this is someone's alter ego. She just stamped it

Alter ego? As in Jemele Hill? Or that you're a developer for 2K?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom