Menace to Society...........some of the best quotables yet!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

smh @ what larenz tate became after this movie.. o-dog left the hood and started singing under his real name, frankie lymon.

lol wut
why-do-fools-fall-in-love.jpg
Naw I got that he played Frankie Lymon, but I didn't get why you said that was his real name hahaha.

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

smh @ what larenz tate became after this movie.. o-dog left the hood and started singing under his real name, frankie lymon.

lol wut

o-dogg fights fires now
For real?

Gotta quick story about my favorite quote from that movie:

I saw Clifton Powell ("%+%@*+ $%% Chauncey" that sent the robbery tape to the police) back home in Love a couple years ago...

...we were drunk as $%+% on stage and I'm talkin' to him like "Ima big fan man keep doin' your thing." He was real cool too, but thevodka musta kicked in at the wrong moment cuz while he was talkin' to me I just screamed out, "I HOPE YOU MAKE YOUR WAY DOWN COMPTON AVENUE MUTHA%#$%!!!!!!!"

My best friend just starts dying laughin' and Clifton gave me the meanest
indifferent.gif
I ever got in my life...homie stared at me for like three seconds, turned hisback, and walked off
laugh.gif

you know what? you actin' like a real b_ right now, n_. these n_s done smoked yo god damn cousin IN FRONT OF YOU, N_! BLEW HIS MOTHERF_ BRAINS OUT IN FRONT OF YOU, N_! and you talkin' about old ladies and little kids? F_ THAT! I AIN'T LETTIN' SH_ GO DOWN LIKE THAT! WE GOIN' UP IN THERE AND SMOKIN' EVERY GOD DAMN BODY!

pac was supposed to play o-dog.. it would've been too real.

this

most of my personal fav's been said.. but i always LMAO when kane is like 'you a baller huh? you a baller? man gimme that #@**!'

'ohhhh #@**.. look at the mutha %$*#%+ WHEEEELS!'

funniest part was when Chauncey spazzed on the white dude when he knocke don the door

"i dont care what time i said come, i dont get up til 12:30" *dead*

That movie is so corny watching it now, but best believe I thought it deserved 8 academy awards growing up.

"Snaps on the petro" is my favorite quote. Got me and my friends saying that back in the days in high school.

the scene with Samuel Jackson: CLASSIC #@*%!!!

Guy #1: TAT TAT TAT...*%! man!!!
Guy #2: The *!$# you trippin' off of?
Tat: Do you owe me some money, %%#*#$@*#%!*?
Guy#: Hell nah. but here you go...

Tat: Hit me...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Gotta quick story about my favorite quote from that movie:

I saw Clifton Powell ("%+%@*+ $%% Chauncey" that sent the robbery tape to the police) back home in Love a couple years ago...

...we were drunk as $%+% on stage and I'm talkin' to him like "Ima big fan man keep doin' your thing." He was real cool too, but the vodka musta kicked in at the wrong moment cuz while he was talkin' to me I just screamed out, "I HOPE YOU MAKE YOUR WAY DOWN COMPTON AVENUE MUTHA %#$%!!!!!!!"

My best friend just starts dying laughin' and Clifton gave me the meanest
indifferent.gif
I ever got in my life...homie stared at me for like three seconds, turned his back, and walked off
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you know what? you actin' like a real b_ right now, n_. these n_s done smoked yo god damn cousin IN FRONT OF YOU, N_! BLEW HIS MOTHERF_ BRAINS OUT IN FRONT OF YOU, N_! and you talkin' about old ladies and little kids? F_ THAT! I AIN'T LETTIN' SH_ GO DOWN LIKE THAT! WE GOIN' UP IN THERE AND SMOKIN' EVERY GOD DAMN BODY!

pac was supposed to play o-dog.. it would've been too real.

Larenz Tate is underrated. Dude has versatility. Don't believe...watch Dead Presidents

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

"Snaps on the petro" is my favorite quote. Got me and my friends saying that back in the days in high school.

-You said 1:00.

-I don't give a **** what i said *****. I don't get out the bed before 2:30. Don't come through this ********** so god damn early next time *****....

Scene always gets me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom