Menace to Society...........some of the best quotables yet!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite movies. Mad realistic cuz there isn't a happy ending. I remember getting goosebumps at the final scene where Cain dies, "MY GRANDFATHER ONCE ASKED ME IF I CARED WHETHER I LIVE OR DIE. I DO, BUT NOW ITS TOO LATE." :frown:

"that ish gets no play in this ride"
"fix me some links with them grits im hungry den a motha..."
"two 40s of the idddes." RIP Harold.

Pac was actually supposed to play shareff not o-dogg. One of the Hughes brothers cleared that up.

The robbery at the burger spot definitely has me laughing when I see it.

"look at Kane drinking that forty like a suck"

chancey had too many quotes.

"Oh oh oh, we 'sposed to fight over a *****?" CRACK!

"Both a y'all sound like some *******."

Last edited:
"who you pose to be Ron O'neal or something? talking bout i better have your money or else. aint you Bch Ninja...what you gonna do?"

Tat blasted that fool...

"you owe me money too MFer?"

"hell nah but here you go."

:lol:

Last edited:
Pac was actually supposed to play shareff not o-dogg. One of the Hughes brothers cleared that up.

The robbery at the burger spot definitely has me laughing when I see it.

This ***** had me dying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dr3-C said: ↵
The scene where homeboy was clowning Chauncey about getting his *** beat by Caine lol.....and then he goes "fukk Caine nikka"
(Doc watching a boxing match)

Doc: DAMN man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ***! Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good *** fight, man. This look like Caine beatin yo *** the other night, man!

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: Yeah nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that ****, nikka.

Doc: Beatin him. Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo *** on this TV--

Chauncey: Man nikka, fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine!

Doc: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: You fat, pudgy-*** muthafukka!

Doc: If this was you on TV, you got ya *** whipped. I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.

Y'all got me wanting to watch this movie so bad right now I'm praying it's still on jetflix. Menace to Society would be a perfect way to cap off Cinco De Mayo! Definitely about to peep these deleted scenes this was a gem thread to stumble upon.

Y'all got me wanting to watch this movie so bad right now I'm praying it's still on jetflix. Menace to Society would be a perfect way to cap off Cinco De Mayo! Definitely about to peep these deleted scenes this was a gem thread to stumble upon.
Bruh the Blu-ray stay being 5.99
at Walmart and Best Buy
Just buy it :lol:

Straight up menace best movie song

:rofl:
U really wanna go down this path???
Best movie song???
U trippin
Anything from the above the rim soundtrack
Beats that
But man they need to stop playing
And bring above the rim to Blu-ray