Men's Facial Wash vol. What do you use?

I'm 21 years old.. Had acne when I was a teenager... But went away after my freshman year of college... & now it seems to be coming back..NT.. what kind of facial wash do you use on a day to day basis... Right now I'm using St. Ives Apricot scrub & neutrogena facial bar

I've been using Cetaphil since I was 16..24 now and still use it..

No acne whatsoever.
pimp.gif

300.jpg
Neutrogena scrub
+
ac2d5bea0303cd8f_neutrogena.jpg
Neutrogena acne wash
+
300.jpg
Witch Hazel
=
CLEAR SKIN

I dont have acne problems...but I still use this formula
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

300.jpg

This plus a good healthy diet will clear your acne up 
Cetaphil is definitely the best I've used. Kind of expensive but get the big bottle it's worth it.

Originally Posted by skrimsauce

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

300.jpg

This plus a good healthy diet will clear your acne up 
Cetaphil is definitely the best I've used. Kind of expensive but get the big bottle it's worth it.

It's not too expensive if you buy it in bulk at Costco/Sams Club
But I think this is the best.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub every other day

Everyman Jack Face Wash everyday

Answers are on point. That Witch Hazel + African Black Soap is the truth ...so is Cetaphil. Make sure to follow up with a moisturizer because it can leave your skin dry.

I've heard good things about Cetaphil and have been anxious to try it. I have a question though and I am not sure if anyone can help me: I currently use the PanOxyl soap bar as my morning/night facial wash but was wondering if I could use a Cetaphil product as my 'moisturizer'?

I've been applying Cocoa Butter to the face during the day but I don't think that will suffice as a facial moisturizer anymore. Would I be able to safely satisfy two needs in acne-car and facial moisture by using one of those Cetaphil sunscreen type products without facing trouble due to my use of Panoxyl as well? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom