Men's Facial Wash vol. What do you use?

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

i have a neighbor , hes been giving me pretty nice facials

dont know what it is but makes my sking smooooth
pimp.gif

ayo...

i use neutrogena exfoliating body wash (with those little beads). works good for face too.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Nuetragena makes a nice face wash and suave makes a heated one for those who rock the beard, it keeps my beard looking right

Which one is this? I have a beard and I wanna keep it looking good

note: those scrubs are just one or two times a week. dont over do it. 
but this thread is money though 
pimp.gif

Alpine Xtreme Face and Body Wash.

Will never go back to anything else. My face is as clean as ever, use to deal with bad acne also. Find them at walmart for like 3 dollars

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I've heard good things about Cetaphil and have been anxious to try it. I have a question though and I am not sure if anyone can help me: I currently use the PanOxyl soap bar as my morning/night facial wash but was wondering if I could use a Cetaphil product as my 'moisturizer'?

I've been applying Cocoa Butter to the face during the day but I don't think that will suffice as a facial moisturizer anymore. Would I be able to safely satisfy two needs in acne-car and facial moisture by using one of those Cetaphil sunscreen type products without facing trouble due to my use of Panoxyl as well? Any suggestions would be appreciated

Get away from the PanOxyl! 10% benzoyl peroxide will demolish your skin! Nothing more than 2.5% is ever needed.

I use cetaphil products.

Also, don't touch your face throughout the day. Don't wash your face vigorously. Be gentle with the wash. Create a lather with your hands and apply gently. Irritation Is bad.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Fellow Teampoor members know whats up...

CPC46128.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#Teampoor standup
pimp.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

300.jpg

This plus a good healthy diet will clear your acne up 

I use this and

product-large.png

My skin has gotten much better since Junior High and High School

when you guys use the african black soap, do you leave it on for a bit or wash it off immediately?

I'm about to give these a run.
pimp.gif

I've been using Cetaphil products for years, but it's getting kind of stagnant.

It's a tad pricey, but I know some dudes who SWEAR by Kiehl's.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

when you guys use the african black soap, do you leave it on for a bit or wash it off immediately?

Word, and how many times do you do it consecutively? (Like, do you apply and wash, and then immediately do so again?)

Appreciate the responses.

I dunno, most of the irritations & problems associated with PanOxyl 10% haven't really happened to me since I was younger
ohwell.gif
. I know that I need another daily product to use in conjunction with the PO soap bar for the upcoming months though , that sun is gonna be crucial! More than likely I'll be buying some Cetaphil products. I'll probably check out their Facial Moisturizer & gentle skin cleanser then see what happens.

Blow dry your face instead of using a towel. It's more sanitary. Learned it from Cara Maria of MTV challenges. Yeah I fapped to the vid of her doing her make up.

What’s good for the face. I have a beard . I use dove mens + or whatever it’s called but I don’t like the scent on my facial hair when I sweat alot.

Back
Top Bottom