Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Best bodywash/soap on the planet is dr bronners imo

You can use is as body wash, laundry detergent, toothpaste..pretty much cleans anything
my girl put me on to this... GOAT!!!!!! had my jr feeling extra fresh.like i could feel air going up the hole, iwas like 
eek.gif
. you can feel your body pours open up and feel minty. target has it for like 14 bucks and its lasts. def recommend this stuff. i use arrid for deodorent , st ives face scrub and ponds cream for my face

Old Spice started burning the skin off my armpits, literally. So what's the consensus on the most effective, aluminum-free, non-scented deoderant?
Mitchum SmartSolid.  It serves as an anti-perspirant as well as a regular deodorant.

I just ordered some Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree from Amazon.

Dont know what its going to smell like but I think this would be the best option. Dont know if I could handle smelling like peppermint. lol

Pumped to try it. Been using Safeguard for as long as I can remember, wouldn't mind trying something new.

Last edited:
I just ordered some Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree from Amazon.

Dont know what its going to smell like but I think this would be the best option. Dont know if I could handle smelling like peppermint. lol

Pumped to try it. Been using Safeguard for as long as I can remember, wouldn't mind trying something new.

Same, that's why I got almond

I like peppermint/mint scents.. it's usually subtle and won't have you smelling like a piece of gum all day.

So is that Bronners really as good as y'all say? I'm gonna try it out and order on amazon...it always weirded me out a little that it can be used for basically cleaning anything made me think I'd be putting some industrial strength disinfectant on me that would irritate skin :lol:

Last edited:
I've used it to wash my clothes, clean my bathroom, and for body wash.

You only need like 1/3 a cup to wash a large load of clothes. It works well..and it does a great job of cleaning my bathroom..(and shower.)

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Olive Oil*, Mentha Arvensis*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.*
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
(Fairtrade certification is a product certification system that allows people to identify products that meet agreed environmental, labour, and developmental standards.)

So is that Bronners really as good as y'all say? I'm gonna try it out and order on amazon...it always weirded me out a little that it can be used for basically cleaning anything made me think I'd be putting some industrial strength disinfectant on me that would irritate skin :lol:

I thinking of the same thing.

Lemon soap
Neutrogena T Gel shampoo
Aquaphor
Tea Tree Oil for my scalp
Arm and Hammer powder deodorant

Last edited:
I use Raw Black African soap on my face
Dr Bronners Castile on my body (peppermint)
and instead of lotion I use Almond oil, but soon I will be switching to Jojoba oil.

I take fish oil and drink a gallon of water a day.

I've read good things about that jajoba oil, but heard it can leave your face oily/shiny throughout the day. I might look into it more as a night time use for me.

Whats a good facial cleanser? I was using Aveeno and it's alright. (I'm black, if that matters)

I've read good things about that jajoba oil, but heard it can leave your face oily/shiny throughout the day. I might look into it more as a night time use for me.

Whats a good facial cleanser? I was using Aveeno and it's alright. (I'm black, if that matters)

you only need like 2 drops, like literally dont squeeze the bottle just lit drops fall out.

I use Witch Hazel after I wash my face, and I wash my face with cetaphil in the morning.

I would say I have clear skin, minus a few small dark spots that I use fade cream on, I get maybe 1-2 bumps per year. Usually come when I`m stressed out or something big is about to happen.
View media item 531084

Aveeno is trash. Cetaphil is good especially if you have sensitive skin.

Lucky, re: that witch hazel, is that something you use in excess or sparingly? I've read some folks just dampen a lil cotton ball and wipe their face with it. I was probably going to get that for a few razor bumps..didn't know its used as a fash wash. Good to know.

Lucky, re: that witch hazel, is that something you use in excess or sparingly? I've read some folks just dampen a lil cotton ball and wipe their face with it. I was probably going to get that for a few razor bumps..didn't know its used as a fash wash. Good to know.

I use witch hazel, once, sometimes twice a day. But yeah, I just use a little bit on a cotton ball and wipe my face. It helped a LOT in reducing the hair bumps/dark marks I would get from shaving, those areas of my face are at least 50-75% clearer now.

Oh and anti perspirant gel is the devil, think it was Right Guard. That stuff literally chemically burned my underarms fresh. yr of college...I still remember the pain :x

Last edited:

I don't use it as a face wash I use it AFTER I shower or wash my face and after hair cuts. I just put some on a cotton ball, I use the rose petal witch hazel I forget brand.

Also twice a week I use the Mayan clay mask mixed with apple cider vinegar, and 1-2 times a week I use st Ives apricot scrub. I'm try a get my skin flawless like a model. Everything I use is all natural besides the cetaphil

Back
Top Bottom