Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

This soap only slander is poppycock.

Using a wash cloth is way grimier then using just a bar of soap.

That very same soap you're crying about making contact with your skin you are just grinding into your slimy *** wash cloth anyhow.

Someone could literally lodge a bar of soap in their ******* and **** streak it. Turn the water on that ***** for 20 seconds and its good as new.

You **** streak that washcloth and it's a game over. You gotta throw it out unless you're an animal!

That's why you cop one of these...

Amazon product ASIN B07QY5HHKN
You get the lather and exfoliation of a loofah, with the versatility of a wash cloth. They are also extra large which makes washing your back a breeze. I tried one several years ago and haven't looked back since.

If only you are the only one using the bar of soap, that’s fine and I could see avoiding the wash cloth or loafer

but if multiple people are using said bar of soap, need a wash cloth

also wash cloths and loafers should be washed once used and you should probably have multiple of both to allow for a rotation throughout the week

Salux wash cloth or nothing

Stopped using bar soap last year. Always left a white residue in the shower.

If only you are the only one using the bar of soap, that’s fine and I could see avoiding the wash cloth or loafer

but if multiple people are using said bar of soap, need a wash cloth

also wash cloths and loafers should be washed once used and you should probably have multiple of both to allow for a rotation throughout the week

Bingo

And separate cloths for body and face

Back
Top Bottom