Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Somebody on NT put me on powdering my balls a few years ago and I can't go a day without using it. Feeling dry and smooth all day is amazing. The only problem is the damn talc get's everywhere. My bathroom looks like Tony Montana went to town in there.

I put in my hand first and then apply it . :lol: I always make sure I'm wearing briefs before applying too.

Sidenote: Been using this for the past couple weeks and it's amazing. Lasts at least a full 24 hours. Smells pretty good too and if you let it dry it won't streak onto your shirt. A little on the pricey side, but I highly recommend it.

View media item 1520570

I've been using fresh balls for about a year now. Love the stuff. Keeps you dry(er) on workout and bball days. you DEFINITELY CANNOT lay with a woman if you're fresh balls'd up though, not good lol. Im married though so the wife cool, she just knows I gotta shower before I bless her lol

for my entire shower game, I use Every Man Jack. Love it. Body wash has a manly smell, but its mild and not overpowering. Shampoo, face scrub, face wash. All legit. Highly recommended.

268x248.jpg

Last edited:
For real though.. I sweat a lot. I always wash my face everytime I wash my hands. Hot then cold. That oily face feel gets me irritated

Gotcha. Thats pretty simple. I was thinking you meant bring in like a product or something. I'll give it a shot.

Old spice deodorant

regular dove soap... me and wifey share soaps...

Irish spring when im in workout mode...

palmers cocoa butter on my face/body or aveeno

If you find your face getting greasy throughout the day, it might be a diet issue. Drink more water, maybe cut out fried foods if you're eating poorly too? If I'm sweating or hot from work or anything, I'll just put a little cold water on my face and dry it off. Seems to help.

And yes, Every Man Jack is legit. I've enjoyed pretty much all of their products. Inexpensive, good quality, pretty "natural", etc. 

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-4, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum

Conversely, I use Dudu Osun black soap.

Pure Honey, Shea Butter, Osun(Camwood), Palmkernel oil, Cocoa Pod Ash,Palm Bunch Ash, Glycerine, Aloe Vera, Lime Juice & Oil, Lemon Juice & Oil, Water & Fragrance

or liquified black soaps like Dr Bronner's or Alaffia's (both companies also donate back to the motherland), which also work on hair and face.

African mint (ocimum canum) extract (aqueous), African black soap (saponified shea butter* [butyrospermum parkii] and palm kernel oil [elaeis guineensis]), lauryl glucoside, tangerine essential oil, orange essential oil, lemongrass essential oil, litsea essential oil.

If you don't mind sulfates tho, ycesrocherusa.com is the cheapest body wash out and actually very good. Some scents are more organic than others. Once you find promo codes, you end up with like 25 bottles plus their free gifts and free (slow) shipping for like 20$ shipped. Made great Xmas gifts, everyone thought I paid a fortune for that much stuff. Lol nope!

Back
Top Bottom